Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just your [interval] reminder that trannies and faggots are disgusting and not a cope

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
Anyone telling you to "just go gay bro" is trying to get you fucked up with aids.

Faggots ruined arrninekay but they will never EVER RUIN THIS PLACE MY 100% STRAIGHT BROS WE SHALL DEFEND IT

Faggots ruined arrninekay but they will never EVER RUIN THIS PLACE MY 100% STRAIGHT BROS WE SHALL DEFEND IT
The mods are fucking based and have an antifaggot policy so as long as that sticks we're in good waters.

so you're telling me that estrogenmaxing and running the transsexual lesbian game won't help me ascend? :feelstrash:
well, that will be awkward to explain to my sexologist :feelstastyman:

Never take the gaypill.

what am i gonna do with all these titty skittles?

I agree with you; I joined Grindr to test whether it’s poosivle be a gay incel and looking at these scum made me sick you know.

Outside a tested and monogamous relationship safer sex should be mandatory, especially for gay men but even for straight people safer sex is advisable.
And HIV isn't the only risk, there are so many STDs, for example HPV is very wide-spread among both gay and straight people.

It's not as if you can "just go gay" anyways, if I could create or suppress attraction at will then I would make myself attracted to nothing.

tbh i dont give a fuck what people wanna call themselves or what sexual acts they engage in, but this bs cucked society needs to stop demanding and brainwashing people, nearly forcing them to accept certain things as normal just to please a minority.

Disclaimer - I accept homosexuality as a real thing, as it has been observed in the animal kingdom for years
I am yet to be convinced of the research behind trannies ( gender dysphoria or gender identity diorder) is true.
I agree with you; I joined Grindr to test whether it’s poosivle be a gay incel and looking at these scum made me sick you know.
any gaycels here need to gtfo and get themselves out there tbh, unless they are volcel gaycel, there is literally no excuse. Men are much much less shallow than women, especially gay men. when i had tinder and had tinder gold, as a straight male i had more men wanting to match me than women did. and i had fuck all matches from women. just lol at my subhuman face.

My voice is too deep to go trannymaxx, so that's not a solution.

VRmaxx
we'll all be qt3.14 anime girls in the future
VR will be a foundation of lesbian QT anime girls having virtual sex for hours. Just make sure to have a voice changer for the female characters, and you'll have that paradise.

i dont understand fags
why would i want some fag sucking my dick.

now trannies are different especiallly if they look like real girls, but its still gay