Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just work on yourself bro, girls will notice you

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Here is another incelistan post, from a user.
Trying to use his bluepilled mentality.

2018 05 25 211601

he doesn't look any better lmao????

just take off your glasses bro

nah look at his frame, gave him a cool 1 point. Dont you think?
:feelsgah:
if we are talking about his whole body and not just his face i would give him an even lower score because he looks like a manlet. i think my face is really attractive under the acne scarring but im a hypermanlet.

if we are talking about his whole body and not just his face i would give him an even lower score because he looks like a manlet. i think my face is really attractive under the acne scarring but im a hypermanlet.
yea i used to gymcel, its only going to take you so far in attracting the opposite sex. yea you lose the weight, it betters you appearance. But the thing is, its not going to help you attract females enough.

yea i used to gymcel, its only going to take you so far in attracting the opposite sex. yea you lose the weight, it betters you appearance. But the thing is, its not going to help you attract females enough.

It helps if you were fat (trying to keep myself from swearing) and then lost weight and you can start seeing your facial definition which is what happened in my case.

But gymcelling should be done if you meet the right prerequisites

from incel to incel. congrats. gymceling is such a waste of time tbh. so glad i quit that bs cope.

It helps if you were fat (trying to keep myself from swearing) and then lost weight and you can start seeing your facial definition which is what happened in my case.

But gymcelling should be done if you meet the right prerequisites
yes but like i said it will only change you of .25 points, not that much difference. Like i said when i used to gymcel, i decided to approach and still nothing changed to attract the females.

That guy is just waiting for when a roastie needs someone to curl something.

yes but like i said it will only change you of .25 points, not that much difference. Like i said when i used to gymcel, i decided to approach and still nothing changed to attract the females.

What's your take on NTness? How does that affect the scaling.

explain NTness.

How does being social affect your rating? I have had a lot of people tell me I am very social and stuff. Is it due to looks that people perceive you to be more social, or is it the other way around?

How does being social affect your rating? I have had a lot of people tell me I am very social and stuff. Is it due to looks that people perceive you to be more social, or is it the other way around?
well in a way, if you arent attractive and come as trying to be funny or dumb. People will view you as weird. But if you are good in the looks department people will admire you for what you are as a person and can do no wrong.

I went to the gym for damn near three months straight, and oh boy did I get results.

nothing happened, though. cause it's not like I run around everywhere with my fucking shirt off.

do you actually think he runs around with tank tops on every single day?

of course not, gymcelling is a fucking waste of time.

Could you imagine if all these gymcels used all their time and energy actually working. You'd be able to invest and expand your income instead of paying money to pick stuff up and put it down.

Going to the gym proves nothing

That guy doesn't look bad at all, I guarantee his issue is he's like 5'5'' kek

I will gymcel till the day I die. It is my only cope.