Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just work hard, keep grinding, hit the gym, get jacked, get a haircut.

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Guys like him and Danny Devito are slayers, why can't you be?

FUCK YOU NATURE FUCK YOU GOD FUCK THIS PLANET

love the part where he stops to breath acting cool as if what he's doing is important,
but honestly in his situation you gotta find any reason to cope

See below... :smonk:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh:

JFL at turbomanlets; no amount of gymmaxxing will make you look like anything more than a desperate coper to foids, and a walking stereotype. :feelswhat:

Redditors would be all like "I wish I could be his height so that I'd be the perfect height for licking the boyfriend's cum out of my wife's pussy"

every waking moment is suicide fuel:feelsrope:

So this is the guy that every single blackpill denier happens to be friends with and also happens to see slaying a new foid every week.

tallfag copers be like:
"he mogs me because he has better jaw and hair bro. i'm truecel at 6'2 bro. i get mogged by 4'5 chadlets every day bro. height doesn't matter bro."

tallfag copers be like:
"he mogs me because he has better jaw and hair bro. i'm truecel at 6'2 bro. i get mogged by 4'5 chadlets every day bro. height doesn't matter bro."
no height for 0.00001mm of upper eyelid exposure

Eugenics should be legalized!!

it is tho
No, it's not. Ugly holes and betabuxxers are breeding like anything which is giving birth to genetic trash people like us and therefore eugenics should be legalized and promoted while all the ugly people regardless of gender should be sterilized.