Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just woke up from my nap

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Feels good to be neet

I honestly suspect that all NEETs are coping when they shit like this. Deep down, the existential void is sucking you into misery. At least, I get to feel satisfaction with the knowledge that I do something useful.

I honestly suspect that all NEETs are coping when they shit like this. Deep down, the existential void is sucking you into misery. At least, I get to feel satisfaction with the knowledge that I do something useful.
Aren’t you a professional mathematiciancel?

Yes I wish I was wageslaving all day instead

At least, I get to feel satisfaction with the knowledge that I do something useful.
If you're a fakecel/failed normie like that Plymouth ''incel'',then yes you're doing something useful by wageslaving.
If you're a truecel,there's 0 point in wageslaving,no matter what you do,you will always be treated like trash and looked down upon by scumciety so you might as well ldar in your room/find a way to leech off the matrix (government).

78C34073 6DD5 4C7C AFFD 7C06411CBDCE