Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just woke up from an amazing fantasy

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Sometimes I'll turn off all the lights, put on headphones, and close my eyes and fantasize for a bit.

Just now, I dreamt of falling in love with some girl at a music festival. We laid on the ground intoxicated as fuck trying to make out but we couldn't because we were both too fucked. Afterwards I took her to prom and we made out in my car. Feltniceman.

Sometimes I play my favorite music on the speakers, turn off all the lights in my room, and lie down on the floor.

that fantasy is a reality for someone. right now as we speak

that fantasy is a reality for someone. right now as we speak
A1430382 8553 414D A536 E1FB8FDF4679

Getting a gf is a fantasy to incels like becoming a millionaire.

Nice fantasy, I hope it gave you a temporary euphoria to help you through the day.

I had a dream today that I was invited to America by my aunt and I stayed at her house (the neighborhood looked Japanese tho with small but elegant houses very near each other. It was winter and during one night when I was walking to a store I met a girl, we started chatting and then spent all night walking around, talking and smoking cigarettes.
I wish I could stay in that dream.

fantasizes me from domzale to bled