Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just witnessed a Currycel get kicked out of Costa Coffee for cold aproachmaxxing.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Was on my way to the chemist and this Currycel was getting kicked out of Costa Coffee, I heard the staff say "You're making women uncomfortable sitting in their tables asking for phone numbers." It's over for Curries :feelskek:

20190919 181659 1

What a cuck (the staff)

He should be glad he didn't get #MeToo'd

If he was a chad, all women would go to his place and have an orgie

It's over

Lose weight mate

he walks like "aigh imma head out"

As he walks through the shadow of the valley of death
he realizes , its over for many men .

What part of Curryland is that?

He should have taken a shit in the coffee shop floor @chudur-budur

ngl i think it's fucked to take pics of ugly men without their consent to laugh at them online.

Last edited:
Surprised the pigs didn't snatch him up and interrogate him for hours.

Simply talking to femoids is illegal if you're not chad.

I remember when a bitch reported me for same reason :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"You are making womyn uncomfortable by being short, ugly, and curry. Come back when you've transformed into tall Nordic Chad."

What a cuck (the staff)
Cucksta Cuckee

Wish I'd been there for this shit lol. I'm in my local Costas all the time but all that ever happens is some old porcine bitch needs to speak to the manager because Oliver/Olivia scalded itself.

he walks like "aigh imma head out"
There's a Tesco just ahead of him and I just know he went in there and tried the same shit lol. I'll keep my eye out for him as he literally is the first Curry I've seen in this village, at least he's based I suppose.

I wonder where curries get their confidence from, especially the ones who live in india

West needs to be nuked

Can someone here please explain to me what's the difference between so-called "liberated" American twats and hijab-wearing Islamic women in the middle east?? They act exactly the same towards unattractive men. I don't seen the difference. Nothing "liberated" about American skanks at all.

JFL being a curry in the west.

I swear curries are blacks for Asia, JFL wow man. These curries never fail to crack me up. That curry is all walking out like a boss.

I wish I was low inhib like curries.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that hideous polo shirt and cheap sandals tbh.

"You are making womyn uncomfortable by being short, ugly, and curry. Come back when you've transformed into tall Nordic Chad."
This.
Can someone here please explain to me what's the difference between so-called "liberated" American twats and hijab-wearing Islamic women in the middle east?? They act exactly the same towards unattractive men. I don't seen the difference. Nothing "liberated" about American skanks at all.

They can parade around half-baked in the streets...that's what "liberalism" means to them.

JFL being a curry in the west.
He's very quickly gonna learn that he's moved to the wrong village if he wants to find a foid, as this place is literallly 90% single/divorcecels men and any foid that lives here is either a smackhead or an old beat up alcoholic. Plus he's Curry

Later that night:

The staff locked all the doors. They led their female customers to a secluded room in the back where a 6'9 gigachad awaited with his 12 inch dick. He fucked every girl in the building and then they all went home and fucked again and again

He's very quickly gonna learn that he's moved to the wrong village if he wants to find a foid, as this place is literallly 90% single/divorcecels men and any foid that lives here is either a smackhead or an old beat up alcoholic. Plus he's Curry
And where he is supposed to get gf , in america is harder than other places, unless he is moneymaxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back