Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just when I thought I was not capable of hating women even more

On the flip side, I had a female acquaintance a long time ago that just went off on a long rant about how some homeless guy asked her for money on the street and how disgusted she was because (her words) "How dare he ask a young woman for money? Why would a young woman of all people have money to give him?!" Like she really emphasized this "young woman" thing as though somehow young women are at some kind of financial disadvantage or need money more than other people who are not young woman. JFL.

On the flip side, I had a female acquaintance a long time ago that just went off on a long rant about how some homeless guy asked her for money on the street and how disgusted she was because (her words) "How dare he ask a young woman for money? Why would a young woman of all people have money to give him?!" Like she really emphasized this "young woman" thing as though somehow young women are at some kind of financial disadvantage or need money more than other people who are not young woman. JFL.

ragefuel tbh ngl

And simps will pay her

The term is literally called boobie streamers for a reason. She's like completely bundled up, barely a step above a burqua and demanding cash. Even simps draw the line somewhere. Thumbnail is so deceptive.

Holy shit the video is gold though. Chad literally comes on at the end and shames the betas for not giving her money. :feelsLSD:

Females should be banned on any streaming plattforms on sight

she cant comprehend the life of an average male human because she has lived her whole life on easy mode.

Jfl at giving money to twitch thots