Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just went to the dentist, need 6 teeth removed.

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I'm literally going to be incelmaxxing. And it's taking a good amount of my neetbuxx. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Watch out for that Mountain Dew and Pepsi. That's 10 years of ~10-15 cans a day for you.

Someone please just kill me. Why does life hate me so much?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEc6hB15i_A

Can relate. Obsessed with sugar and soda so I've had a LOT of work done. All my molars are crowns.

:feelsrope:

Can relate. Obsessed with sugar and soda so I've had a LOT of work done. All my molars are crowns.

:feelsrope:

They quoted me 3-5k each to fix my molars. I nearly shit myself. At least those are in the back, one of my rabbit teeth or whatever they're called, the front one, is going too.

10-15 cans a day? :giga:
For 10 years straight? :feelswow:

Its your fault.

Its your fault.
We all have our own copes. At least if it leads to diabetes and heart disease we'll die early unlike say a gymcel. :feelsEhh:

Its your fault.

I was living my best Good-Boy-Points-Neet-Life. :cryfeels: :incel:

My room looked like one of those 4chan rooms with hundreds of cans and bottles everywhere.

But I got addicted around 12, it's not like I was thinking about my teeth back then.

my teeth are fucked. I havent been to a dentist since 2011 or so and even the i had cavities. Im terrified of the bill im gonna get
They quoted me 3-5k each to fix my molars. I nearly shit myself. At least those are in the back, one of my rabbit teeth or whatever they're called, the front one, is going too.
Holy dumb fuck thats like all my savings. Id probably shoot myself if i got a bill that high.
Just reread that. 5k each? For each tooth? Maybe i need to go to dental school if they can rip people off like that

I was living my best Good-Boy-Points-Neet-Life. :cryfeels: :incel:

My room looked like one of those 4chan rooms with hundreds of cans and bottles everywhere.

But I got addicted around 12, it's not like I was thinking about my teeth back then.
I'm almost 36, can relate. It's basically all I drink. No idea how people lose their teeth or have them rotted out considering my brushing habits/20+ years of consuming sugar/etc., now granted I've put 1000s into them to fix but still.

My advice is start going regularly, get into the habit of brushing 2x a day and if you can't kick the habit (I can't) I'd say try and brush between meals/drinks.

Hard to get motivated as a neet tho.

my teeth are fucked. I havent been to a dentist since 2011 or so and even the i had cavities. Im terrified of the bill im gonna get

Holy dumb fuck thats like all my savings. Id probably shoot myself if i got a bill that high.
Just reread that. 5k each? For each tooth? Maybe i need to go to dental school if they can rip people off like that

That was to fix those that are savable, yeah, I'm ripping them out though. I can't afford that shit. But my mom got quoted $750 in Cuba for dental implants, so if I'm eligible, I might get some done there. At least the front tooth. But go fix those cavities while you can, the worse it gets the more it's going to be.

I have some caivities in my molars, but they haven't evolved for 3 years. I wash my teeth everyday.

5-10 cans a day !!??
İs your heart glowing holy fuck how can someone take that much sugar and caffeine.

brutal man, good thing all i drink is water

Can you show us a pic or PM me a pic. I really want to see how bad teeth are to be to require extractions. I have one cavity

Seems teeth get more susceptible to wear and tear and rotting as you get older. Another brutal agepill.

brutal man, good thing all i drink is water

Watermaxxing is legit.

Fuck me that's expensive. I assume that's the US. It costs like 70 pounds here to get the tooth root canal an a crown put in. I've had it done to a few teeth. Saves losing them completely.

I'm literally going to be incelmaxxing. And it's taking a good amount of my neetbuxx. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Watch out for that Mountain Dew and Pepsi. That's 10 years of ~10-15 cans a day for you.

Someone please just kill me. Why does life hate me so much?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEc6hB15i_A

im sorry man, should probably cut out the sodas. I used to drink like 2 cans a day when I wasa younger but I quit that because I'm afraid my teeth will decay. I absolutely hate going to the dentist.

Something you guys need to know is that teeth brushing doesn’t do all that much to prevent cavities.

It helps to a certain point to be sure but it’s not as effective as the tooth paste and tooth brush companies make it out to be.

The reason is because the severity of cavities a person will have is caused by the specific type of bacteria you have in your mouth ie if you’ve got the type that absolutely feasts on the substance/s you’re addicted to such as sugar then you’re pretty much fucked unless you can give up sugar entirely.

I believe tooth structure at a microscopic level also plays an important role in the overall health of your teeth.

In anycase though if you can’t give up sugar perhaps the actual best thing to do to try and keep your teeth mostly intact is to rinse your mouth out thoroughly with water after having sugar filled beverages, foods or snacks and especially before you go to bed.

Before you go to bed is also the only time you really need to brush your teeth as well and don’t be a dumb fuck that thinks you need to use a hard bristle tooth brush to really get clean.

Unless your dentist/hygienist specifically tells you in your specific case to use a hard bristled tooth brush use a soft bristled one instead to avoid fucking up your enamel and causing more problems for yourself.

View: https://youtu.be/nmoUf7gmn1A

this sounds awful. I never drink soda because I'm overly concerned about my dental health tbh. I have terrible dental genes so when I was a kid I had to do a huge amount of orthodontic shit (expanders, braces, etc) to prevent them from growing in on top of each other. can't just fuck that up now

Fuck me that's expensive. I assume that's the US. It costs like 70 pounds here to get the tooth root canal an a crown put in. I've had it done to a few teeth. Saves losing them completely.

Cucknada, and I'm stuck in this shithole for another 5 years, I got drafted and I'm a framecel, so fuck that. I might get implants in Cuba (my mom got quoted $750) or Byelorussia (internet says 500-600), but not everyone is eligible so we'll see. I'm not sure if it would be covered in Russia, since it's probably seen as too optional, but I have to wait half a decade, which is kinda yikes vs paying 700 each.

My teeth are in pretty bad shape, used to drink a lot of soda (not anymore), but it was never 10-15 cans a day.

Can you show us a pic or PM me a pic. I really want to see how bad teeth are to be to require extractions. I have one cavity

I wouldn't mind if they'd given me the x-rays, but they didn't, so there's not that much to see. The molars are completely fucked. Like most of the teeth are gone, just a hole in the middle where only the bottom and outline of the tooth remained.
im sorry man, should probably cut out the sodas. I used to drink like 2 cans a day when I wasa younger but I quit that because I'm afraid my teeth will decay. I absolutely hate going to the dentist.

Yeah, I was working on quitting for about a year, and I've mostly quit at this point. I only drink it with like pizza and stuff because drinking water just feels so shit with a good/occasional-rare meal. But I literally just had some pizza right now, and I took a few sips of the pepsi and put it down. So I guess I'm doing getting there slowly.

Do you know if there's any good drink that isn't shit for your teeth? I just need something I can drink with "fun" food and I think I'll be able to quit soda entirely. Drinking water day in day out for the rest of my life is dreadful.
5-10 cans a day !!??
İs your heart glowing holy fuck how can someone take that much sugar and caffeine.

It's actually not a lot of caffeine, 10 cans of pepsi is like 2-2.5 medium coffees.
I'm almost 36, can relate. It's basically all I drink. No idea how people lose their teeth or have them rotted out considering my brushing habits/20+ years of consuming sugar/etc., now granted I've put 1000s into them to fix but still.

My advice is start going regularly, get into the habit of brushing 2x a day and if you can't kick the habit (I can't) I'd say try and brush between meals/drinks.

Hard to get motivated as a neet tho.

I've largely quit at this point, working on the full quit. I just need something that's good and not bad for your teeth. There's no way I can just drink water and vodka for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

you can go to Mexico and get I done for 3k or less by doctors, many people do that. and it's safer than doing it yourself

you can go to Mexico and get I done for 3k or less by doctors, many people do that. and it's safer than doing it yourself

3k is still a shitload of money per tooth though, my mother was quoted $750 in Cuba, Byelorussia google says 500-600$.

damn that's aa lot of money, but is it necessary? you can still chew with some bad teeth, I never bothered to fix my teeth

damn that's aa lot of money, but is it necessary? you can still chew with some bad teeth, I never bothered to fix my teeth

It was 3-5k ea to fix them, I'm going to yeet them out. Still going to be a decent chunk though, I'm pretty broke and I wanna fix my recessed chin.

because of my anxiety I have bruxism which has damaged my teeth and I inherited my mother's teeth which were lousy compared to my father's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back