Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just went to a talk nearby to the nearest bakery and...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Jesus it's so depressing, so many cute girls out there that won't give me the time of the day. It's truly a torture walking among them almost as a invisible, forgotten ghost that has no right to even try anything. Like Howard Jones' song: "You can see the summit but you can't reach it..." :feelsrope:

I only feel dark feelings when I see attractive foids. All I have to do is see one irl and my whole day will be filled with even stronger depression. Just knowing they are all whores for chad while also disgusted by my face is sui fuel.

There's a reason I don't go out much. Watching foids, especially with their boys is absolute suifuel. I don't have the social chops to get into a circle like that.
I only feel dark feelings when I see attractive foids. All I have to do is see one irl and my whole day will be filled with even stronger depression. Just knowing they are all whores for chad while also disgusted by my face is sui fuel.
Right? I have friends who try to go to places where they can stare at hot foids walking about. I'm like how do you guys enjoy that? Its pure suifuel.

Last edited:
The only real way of going outside without it being absolute suifuel is by drinking a lot before going. Unfortunately I am not 21 yet

You should rape and kill all of them (in agar.io)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back