Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just went to a dermatologist :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34320
  • Start date
Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
-
Found out I have hidradenitis suppurativa. For anyone who wants know its making my skin look like this. How much personality do I need to accumulate bros?

Attachments

• 4611AB00-A20A-4F34-9EA8-D619837427CF.jpeg
    4611AB00-A20A-4F34-9EA8-D619837427CF.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 68
Just be vegan theory.

Take a knife and tear the skin. Problem solved

Just put on a shirt theory

Brootal. Good luck

Rope you must. Rope you will .

AiEJH

damn. i thought my X M A was bad

Your skin mogs mines to obilivion.

Had it for years. Think i just turned 21 or 22 when i had really bad pimples that became worse with age where i needed surgery cuz of the pain
granted im poor and didnt take the antibiotics as often as i should. You can get antibiotics whoch basically gets rid of all symptoms (least for me it did) but its a tad expensive and you have to take them for life. I didnt hve the money to keep getting them plus as i said i didnt tale them as often as i should so id often get flare ups

surgery is another option but its only temporary. I had surgery and was good for around 2-3 years before it came back. surgery was also expensive AF.
fyi: people with HS often have depression and isolate themselves which leads to suicide later in life. So get mentally prepared for that

Found out I have hidradenitis suppurativa. For anyone who wants know its making my skin look like this. How much personality do I need to accumulate bros?
Accutane saved my life use it