Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just watched the new Star Wars SPOILErs

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Holy shit it was shit I swear it was so disgusting just straight up fucked up Rey just kills palps In a few secs like nothing anakin just has a few lines princess dies kylo dies just pure shit

Holy shit it was shit I swear it was so disgusting just straight up fucked up Rey just kills palps In a few secs like nothing anakin just has a few lines princess dies kylo dies just pure shit
lmfao what did you expect

So the leaked spoiler rumors were true... interesting.

Post the spoilers on Twitter or something, ruin it for the soycattle.

Did it leak or release in another country because I thought it doesn’t release until Thursday night
Oh wait I forgot about time zones

we should spoil the movie for reddit cucks tbh

Why would you do that. All american movies and shows from this year have been completely sick degenerate leftist shit.

Post the spoilers on Twitter or something, ruin it for the soycattle.
All american movies and shows from this year have been completely sick degenerate leftist shit.
cucks are getting really desperate and need to accelerate up in this bitch!! kike the normies before they wake up!!! quick!!!

Never seen any soywars

i was pretty bad ngl

I guess Dan and David can rest easy (the Game of Thrones guys) since Jew Jew Abrams managed to create an even bigger shit sandwhich than they did with GOT's ending.

Damn.

Jew Jew Abrams may of even topped Rian Johnson's horrible abomination.