Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just watched the 6th sense. Why dont they make movies like that anymore ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Movie doesnt contain a single POC or strong woman.

Plot (most of you know the cliffhanger) is just exceptional.

No nudity, no gore, no horror.

Movie doesnt need that to build tension and deliver.

Why don't they make movies like that anymore ?

Never seen then although I've seen The Godfather trilogy & plenty of Kurosawa movies.

Because we need “diversity” to help spread the “message” nowadays if you want like a movie that doesnt have any poc or strong female leads i’d go with 12 angry guys very underrated

Can’t dodge the ZOG
Fuck them

But I mean even with their niggers, gays and strong females they cant make plots like that anymore

Because we need “diversity” to help spread the “message” nowadays if you want like a movie that doesnt have any poc or strong female leads i’d go with 12 angry guys very underrated

Thanks will watch

Good movie.

The plot twist about him being dead speaks to a lot of men asking if their train has already passed them by; whether it has been over for a long time but he's oblivious to it not knowing it's over. Late bloomercels (who did not really bloom) can relate.

Fuck them

But I mean even with their niggers, gays and strong females they cant make plots like that anymore
(((they))) make movies bad on purpose so goyim can keep hopelessly searching for a good movie to watch like an animal chasing a carrot on a stick

Movie doesnt contain a single POC or strong woman.

Plot (most of you know the cliffhanger) is just exceptional.

No nudity, no gore, no horror.

Movie doesnt need that to build tension and deliver.

Why don't they make movies like that anymore ?
Thats because the movie was directed by a currycels also known as kinocels

Nowadays, almost all media is just mass-produced goyslop. Movies are no exception

The only issue I got with '90s movies is the stupid long ass (usually saccharine) music intros.

hollyturd is done
they get cold feet on new ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back