Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just watched slumdog millionaire

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
you n'wahs seen this movie before? its an older-ish movie about a curry from the slums who goes on who wants to be a millionaire. from there, it spirals into some crazy coming of age origin story. Ups and downs mostly downs cuz niggas in india jfl. Jokes aside about curries, this movie was pretty decent. I've always disliked india for how gross it is and damn that movie really encapsulates it.
I really hate watching movies with love interests though because it makes me reflect on all the love i have missed out on. life isnt a move, no girl is waiting at the train station for you. but i digress

Any suggestions for some great movies around this era of film making? I dont like nigger kike hollywood shit from today, so i have been watching some classic movies from nigger kike hollywood from the past such as: Heat, taxi driver, training day, pulp fiction, etc etc. Classic movies for me are like early 90s or late 80s, somewhere around there. Last modern movie i liked was the joker movie, that was alright. Liked the music in that. I like when movies are sad. and they dont hold back on the pain either. I like to feel good, but sometimes too much feel good feelings can break the suspension of disbelief and take you out of the moment, much like the cliche of a foid waiting for you at a train station, for example.

"Collateral" is one of my favorites if you haven't seen it

"Collateral" is one of my favorites if you haven't seen it
nope, i haven't ill add it to the list. I have seen like 11 movies in my life so all suggestions welcome, thanks man:feelsYall:

Collateral

The Last of Us 1 (7 hour cutscene compilation)

Ex Machina

District 9

The Place Beyond the Pines

In Bruges

Alternatively:
District 9

Ex Machina

City of God

Room / Raum (2015)

Inside Man

The Cabin in the Woods

Tsotsi

Leon der Profi

Vincent Will Meer (german movie)

Collateral

Die Kriegerin (german movie)

Constantine

Nightcrawler

Blue Ruin

Green Room

Chronicle

In Bruges

Super – Shut Up, Crime!

Prestige – Die Meister der Magie

Babel

Pan's Labyrinth

The Vvitch

Sicario

Guess I'm gonna try posting differend ones than in the last thread with the same question

Collateral
Tsotsi
Gone Girl
Birdman
Men on Fire
Inside Man
Whiplash
Blue Ruin
Sicario
In Bruges
City of God
Pulp Fiction

I watched it ages ago its good I do not even remember there being a love interest but I know his curry brother gets shot

I watched it ages ago its good I do not even remember there being a love interest but I know his curry brother gets shot
yeah nigga latika their third musketeer, that ring any bells? Just another kid from the slums and they all grew up together. The girl gets strung along through life being a cum dumpster for various gangsters until the mc attempts to win her back, i mean from the game show quite literally.
i liked salim, the brother. He made some fucked up decisions, but who doesn't you know. In the end he redeemed himself hardcore to the max.

@OutcompetedByRoomba nigga you vouch for all those suggestions? i feel like thats a whole lot. you must watch a lot of tv. I have seen the movie her. The shit is suifuel cranked to 11. reading through your lists, i've heard some of these movies came out a fairly while back, such as birdman. I heard that got critical acclaim, but i dont like to follow in the foot steps of the mainstream, so i passed. Passed on all these movies. but hey, if its good, its good right.

Curries hate this movie kek

hahahaha why? don't like seeing their cousin on the big screen?
Curries I spoke to say this movie makes all India look bad and that in real life there isn't so much poverty and slums kek

Curries I spoke to say this movie makes all India look bad and that in real life there isn't so much poverty and slums kek
Smh denial will get you nowhere curries. Never been to India but I can’t imagine the director of the movie just made it all up. You can’t make up a shitting street. I mean in the move the little Nigga jumps into a pile of shit. That’s like baptism for them

yeah nigga latika their third musketeer, that ring any bells? Just another kid from the slums and they all grew up together. The girl gets strung along through life being a cum dumpster for various gangsters until the mc attempts to win her back, i mean from the game show quite literally.
i liked salim, the brother. He made some fucked up decisions, but who doesn't you know. In the end he redeemed himself hardcore to the max.
yeah it rings some bells, i think the brother joining the gang was retarded but he redeems himself at the end

yeah it rings some bells, i think the brother joining the gang was retarded but he redeems himself at the end
I agree man. Like all they had was each other and for some reason this nigger kicks his brother out and steals his girl. After that I mean it’s just downhill from there ya know. But yeah redemption was fuckin based.

Better Indian films are the ones by Satyajit Ray

Eg. Pather Panchali is a much better made film depicting Indian poverty, and there's a trilogy after that which shows the protag coming of age but again much better than SM

Also Agantuk is good, protag is like Ted Kaczynski before his time

Should be possible to find those with subs, great retro films

@OutcompetedByRoomba nigga you vouch for all those suggestions? i feel like thats a whole lot. you must watch a lot of tv. I have seen the movie her. The shit is suifuel cranked to 11. reading through your lists, i've heard some of these movies came out a fairly while back, such as birdman. I heard that got critical acclaim, but i dont like to follow in the foot steps of the mainstream, so i passed. Passed on all these movies. but hey, if its good, its good right.
It's barely anything, you are very far down in the distribution with your 11 movies watched ever. I don't vouch for them all being your type of movie, I don't know you so I can't make personalized recommendations, but all of these movies are at least solid if you like that type of movie.

I generally don't watch or avoid stuff because it's mainstream. I will try anything and usually I dislike what is most popular, both with critics and audiences, but there are always exceptions.

"Her" wasn't that bad, IIRC. The ending was left open but hopeful. I guess as an incel the loving relationship is painful to watch, but for some of us inserting in a fictional story like this is a way of coping as well.

I would just google some of the movies on my list and try out whatever sounds like it might be your cup of tea. If you have anything more specific you want recommended, I can give it a try. The more percisely you tell me what you are looking for, the better.

Curries mog me

watching collateral tonight ill let you know what i think after bruhcel
ThumbsUp9

nigga that shit was awesome. vincent was a badass man and max turned into one in the end. kick ass suggestion brocel that shit was RAW
glad you liked it, one of my favorites

glad you liked it, one of my favorites
im gonna take some of your other suggestions into account. im really into older movies just like Collateral if you can believe 2004 is older, but hey better than the shit they make today by a long shot. I am not into scary shit like at all. I really do appreciate you giving me the suggestions you already have, I dont mean to impose upon you the duty of sending me movies lol, what you have done is plentiful and i am very grateful for that, thank you. I think next is rush hour, and birdman kind of piqued my interest maybe i'll look at the synopsis and give it a try if its something that sounds cool.

Something i dont think i'd like is shit like james bond action movie for the sake of action, not a really a story. Shit like grown ups is cringe to me. Kingsmen is new age gay shit. All that new age garbage is just cgi and shit like that.

Oh, one movie i do like a lot is drive and baby driver. Cool ass movies about get away drivers, go figure. maybe i want to check out nightcrawler too. My brocel told me that movie was real good, and is it that gosling nigga as the main actor? i like gosling hes a real cool dude, albeit mega giga chad, but hey when you are a hollywood pretty boy actor like that, being a giga chad comes with the territory, so i cant hate too much.

im gonna take some of your other suggestions into account. im really into older movies just like Collateral if you can believe 2004 is older, but hey better than the shit they make today by a long shot. I am not into scary shit like at all. I really do appreciate you giving me the suggestions you already have, I dont mean to impose upon you the duty of sending me movies lol, what you have done is plentiful and i am very grateful for that, thank you. I think next is rush hour, and birdman kind of piqued my interest maybe i'll look at the synopsis and give it a try if its something that sounds cool.

Something i dont think i'd like is shit like james bond action movie for the sake of action, not a really a story. Shit like grown ups is cringe to me. Kingsmen is new age gay shit. All that new age garbage is just cgi and shit like that.

Oh, one movie i do like a lot is drive and baby driver. Cool ass movies about get away drivers, go figure. maybe i want to check out nightcrawler too. My brocel told me that movie was real good, and is it that gosling nigga as the main actor? i like gosling hes a real cool dude, albeit mega giga chad, but hey when you are a hollywood pretty boy actor like that, being a giga chad comes with the territory, so i cant hate too much.
Nightcrawler is more brooding and dark and cynical, but still great. You might want to check out Sicario as well. Leon the Professional is great but has some very lightly pedophilic elements, if that is not your thing. Inside Man & Whiplash seem like non-action movies you might enjoy.

Nightcrawler is more brooding and dark and cynical, but still great. You might want to check out Sicario as well. Leon the Professional is great but has some very lightly pedophilic elements, if that is not your thing. Inside Man & Whiplash seem like non-action movies you might enjoy.
brooding dark and cynical is right up my alley bro, isnt sicario a tv show? I will check it out, but i dont really do tv shows tbh. I dont like it when cops win, or the tv show is about cops. Fuck cops. In collateral vincent was shooting cops and mexicans and blacks alike it was sweet.
Again, i thank you for your suggestions I never was into movies but they are a great cope. :feelsPop:
Also i dont give a single fuck about pedophiles or what they do. I simply just dont care :society:

brooding dark and cynical is right up my alley bro, isnt sicario a tv show? I will check it out, but i dont really do tv shows tbh. I dont like it when cops win, or the tv show is about cops. Fuck cops. In collateral vincent was shooting cops and mexicans and blacks alike it was sweet.
Again, i thank you for your suggestions I never was into movies but they are a great cope. :feelsPop:
Also i dont give a single fuck about pedophiles or what they do. I simply just dont care :society:
Nah sicario is a movie. Sounds like you might like it, cops are involved but they don't really remain the focus in the later parts and I don't think what happens counts as them winning

Nah sicario is a movie. Sounds like you might like it, cops are involved but they don't really remain the focus in the later parts and I don't think what happens counts as them winning
hahaha okay cool i thought it was some gay ass series like breaking bad. bet I'll add it to the ol list :feelsYall:

I feel like you would enjoy this film, based on what I've read in this thread:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-eI5oLlIeY

thank you my man for the suggestion. You know I dont wanna judge a film by its trailer, but tbh n'wah i dont know if its my cup of lean. I like action dont get me wrong, but I feel more compelled to a great story. Maybe it has one, but I wont write it off just yet. I'll be adding it to my list, and I'll give it a look.

I recently watched blade runner and the new one too, that shit was super epic. It makes me want to watch ghost in the shell, you ever seen that?

The only reason i dont think I will like dredd 3d too much is because it almost seems like an action movie for the sake of action. Like that one action movie with all the washed boomers. Like some old mexican drives a harley with two miniguns attached to it, type shit.

I thought about rush hour, but after reading the synopsis and seeing its a comedy, ehhhh im turned off to it. Not really into comedies either because they are stupid corny. Meaningful stories like "her" and deus ex machina are kino shit. But, just because I said dredd might not be my cup of lean, I dont want to deter you from suggesting things in the future, i respect all my brocels opinions, and you taking the time to give me one is very cool my nigga, so thank you, very much.:feelsaww: :feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBiOF3y1W0Y

i like this nigga a lot, hes a cool dude.

think nightcrawler will be next, now that i think of it. Its not gosling, its some nigga gylenhall or whatever. oh well i think that nigga is supposed to be a good actor so ill give it a whirl.
Looked at birdman. Think its the right movie. "A washed up super hero actor gets into broadway" is the very short version. ehhhhh dont really care nigga so i think ill pass
Looked at rush hour and yeah i think ill pass for the buddy cop comedy with a chink and a nig. couldnt get more normie jesus christ. Why would my friend suggest such normie tier trash to me :feelswhat:

See you niggas in a few hours might make a movie thread for suggestions and discussion, rather than carry on in the slumdog thread :feelstrash:

It's not your standard action movie, there's a very strong anti-hero story to it. cops getting btfo and all that

the director is also an absolute genius, garland blesses every film he touches
but they said the cops are the judge jury and executioner. Thats neat and all but like this nigga is spouting off one liners and looks like a sweaty vietnam war vet but hey look at me im hatin. Okay okay, like i said its on the list, i wont hate I will report back with my thoughts, I will most likely watch tomorrow unless something comes up that causes me to miss my movie time

It mogged critically and in the box office when it came out. This movie sadly didn’t create a halo for currys though like how K-pop creates a halo for ricecels. This movie created a hillarious song where some sluts fail to speak curry

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5OyXmHD0w

Real girl, Ryan Gosling. U would enjoy

I've watched over a thousand films and keep track of it all on a spreadsheet. Out of the 1200, this film is in the top two, side-by-side with Ex Machina. I don't give film suggestions all willy nilly, it has to be fucking good for me to even type it out. in any case, if u ever get around to it, lmk what u think :feelsYall:
now you put some big expectations on it. Ill go into it cautiously but okay nigga if thats the case, I believe you and you can bet i'll give you my thoughts once it graces my screen.
aha my nigga alright ill check it out. Yeah im simping for that nigga gosling but only because drive. That movie kicks dick and hes cool as fuck in it. I dont know what else hes in. Isnt he my nama jeff? I dont really know actors and shit, i just know that nigga rips in drive.
It mogged critically and in the box office when it came out. This movie sadly didn’t create a halo for currys though like how K-pop creates a halo for ricecels. This movie created a hillarious song where some sluts fail to speak curry

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5OyXmHD0w

yeah tbh i think india is gross and that movie just cemented that for me ya know. I really dont care about curry movies nigga but i mean if you got good shit to suggest idgaf where the movie comes from i guess in the long run. I just watched slumdog millionaire because a friend of mine suggested it, said it was a really awesome movie, and it was. the brother salim and his redemption was fuckin awesome.

dude just looked it up. My negro gosling lets go, and hes with a sex doll on a couch. He looks goofy as hell are they about to make fun of incels cuz the last thing i need are outside looking in hollywood JEWS to pretend like that alpha chad is like me. but shit, the year is 2007 so that checks that box for me. Gosling is mah nigga, box checked. Sex doll, reminds me of her, kino movie, check. Alright its on my list thanks bro

dude just looked it up. My negro gosling lets go, and hes with a sex doll on a couch. He looks goofy as hell are they about to make fun of incels cuz the last thing i need are outside looking in hollywood JEWS to pretend like that alpha chad is like me. but shit, the year is 2007 so that checks that box for me. Gosling is mah nigga, box checked. Sex doll, reminds me of her, kino movie, check. Alright its on my list thanks bro
Yw, i always avoid most films as there's always romance so i liked this one as the actor's romance was with a sex doll. Something i can relate to. I am thinking about buying one.

yeah tbh i think india is gross and that movie just cemented that for me ya know. I really dont care about curry movies nigga but i mean if you got good shit to suggest idgaf where the movie comes from i guess in the long run. I just watched slumdog millionaire because a friend of mine suggested it, said it was a really awesome movie, and it was. the brother salim and his redemption was fuckin awesome.
I doubt you want to watch Bollywood movies. A good Hollywood movie set in curryland is Extraction on Netflix. It’s an action movie with good action sequences but the story isn’t deep

I doubt you want to watch Bollywood movies. A good Hollywood movie set in curryland is Extraction on Netflix. It’s an action movie with good action sequences but the story isn’t deep
yeah im not watching bollywood :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
extraction on kikeflix huh? I got a site i use to stream the shits, ill check it out lets see :feelswhere:

A former CIA operative is kidnapped by a group of terrorists. When his son learns there is no plan for his father to be saved, he launches his own rescue operation. this it? Alright synopsis is interesting so yeah ill add it. Downside is it has that bald jew bruce willis. i know that nigga for sure cuz im not fond of his work.
he was good in lucky number slevin tho. I was forced to watch that but it was a decent movie.

Yw, i always avoid most films as there's always romance so i liked this one as the actor's romance was with a sex doll. Something i can relate to. I am thinking about buying one.
true true. Like in her i want an ai gf so bad that would sleep with me and tell me nice things. fuck :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I used ai before but now i got an intersex woman who actually sounds like a woman who likes me. Ig this is way better than ai, atleast she has no pp due to surgery and looks femme. Something better than nothing ig. She's from another country, so nothing happened btw
:feelswhat: niggawat

A former CIA operative is kidnapped by a group of terrorists. When his son learns there is no plan for his father to be saved, he launches his own rescue operation. this it? Alright synopsis is interesting so yeah ill add it. Downside is it has that bald jew bruce willis. i know that nigga for sure cuz im not fond of his work.
he was good in lucky number slevin tho. I was forced to watch that but it was a decent movie.
That is not it, the one I am talking about has Chris Hemsworth, who mogs Bruce Willis to oblivion

That is not it, the one I am talking about has Chris Hemsworth, who mogs Bruce Willis to oblivion
alright stand by im checking

Tyler Rake, a fearless black market mercenary, embarks on the most deadly extraction of his career when he's enlisted to rescue the kidnapped son of an imprisoned international crime lord.
this it? 2020? :feelswhat: new age shit nigga. You got anything that can make this movie any good? Good plot or what?

alright stand by im checking

Tyler Rake, a fearless black market mercenary, embarks on the most deadly extraction of his career when he's enlisted to rescue the kidnapped son of an imprisoned international crime lord.
this it? 2020? :feelswhat: new age shit nigga. You got anything that can make this movie any good? Good plot or what?
Plot isn’t amazing but the action in it is imo

Plot isn’t amazing but the action in it is imo
:feelsYall:if im looking for an action movie some point in the near future ill keep it in my back pocket.
Wanna know a great movie with a superb plot and plenty of action? No country for old men. kino shit bro

@OutcompetedByRoomba @Rotter @Celius @RegularManlet
brocels I just finished Nightcrawler and holy shit boyos. This is kino. The main character is ruthless and cunning and motivated its inspiring. From the very get go we see how louis operates and its an only out for #1 kind of attitude, so fuckin based.
Guys, i think this is a must watch for incels. this guy was a slaughterer in the ways of manipulation and he was deathly motivated to get what he wanted.
I was thinking of starting a movie megathread so we can all discuss at our own leisure favorite films, suggestions, movies we recently watched, and more. what do you brocels think?
Cinemamaxxing is my new cope. but shit I cant get over Nightcrawler tho boyos that film was so good. Loved it man.

To all bros who need a movie to watch i cannot recommend Nightcrawler enough. So god damn kino.

@OutcompetedByRoomba @Rotter @Celius @RegularManlet
brocels I just finished Nightcrawler and holy shit boyos. This is kino. The main character is ruthless and cunning and motivated its inspiring. From the very get go we see how louis operates and its an only out for #1 kind of attitude, so fuckin based.
Guys, i think this is a must watch for incels. this guy was a slaughterer in the ways of manipulation and he was deathly motivated to get what he wanted.
I was thinking of starting a movie megathread so we can all discuss at our own leisure favorite films, suggestions, movies we recently watched, and more. what do you brocels think?
Cinemamaxxing is my new cope. but shit I cant get over Nightcrawler tho boyos that film was so good. Loved it man.

To all bros who need a movie to watch i cannot recommend Nightcrawler enough. So god damn kino.
idk what kino is but ill watch it next you make it seem good.

I would be interested in a movie megathread, have not been watching as many movies lately just rewatches of tv shows but my cinemaxxing outdates my gaming cope so it interests me.

idk what kino is but ill watch it next you make it seem good.

I would be interested in a movie megathread, have not been watching as many movies lately just rewatches of tv shows but my cinemaxxing outdates my gaming cope so it interests me.
if you tell me what you like I can try offering you some suggestions

if you tell me what you like I can try offering you some suggestions
idk what i "like" really
I can tell what I do not like when I see something but obviously that is a pain in the ass for someone who is trying to understand what you like or whatever lol.
I mean I liked knives out so I guess I like mystery. Idk I can enjoy a wide variety of things so it is hard to say. I do not think it is strictly always based on genre or type just quality of the film but obviously some shit I will not touch ever like twilight or 50 shades of GrAY

Although one day if I am bored enough or maybe want some coomfuel or a blackpilling experience I might watch 50 shades of gray. I know it was all the hype with foids when it came out I was 13 and did not get why.

idk what i "like" really
I can tell what I do not like when I see something but obviously that is a pain in the ass for someone who is trying to understand what you like or whatever lol.
I mean I liked knives out so I guess I like mystery. Idk I can enjoy a wide variety of things so it is hard to say. I do not think it is strictly always based on genre or type just quality of the film but obviously some shit I will not touch ever like twilight or 50 shades of GrAY

Although one day if I am bored enough or maybe want some coomfuel or a blackpilling experience I might watch 50 shades of gray. I know it was all the hype with foids when it came out I was 13 and did not get why.
got some more examples? maybe some of your favorites and ones you hated watching

got some more examples? maybe some of your favorites and ones you hated watching
Well I guess I liked the lord of the rings and the hobbit, I can enjoy armies and castles and stuff like that. A movie on troy with brad pitt in it that was good too.
I also liked the recent batman movie.

I did not like the joaquin phoenix joker movie I found that boring.
Usually I stop watching movies halfway through if I find them boring so I forget about them completely about Joker was an exception since I was stuck in the cinemas to finish watching it.

I liked ground hog day and edge of tomorrow, edge of tomorrow is like a sci fi alien invasion groundhog day.
American sniper was a good movie

I watched interstellar recently that one appears to be widly regarded as good but I thought it really was not that great

Well I guess I liked the lord of the rings and the hobbit, I can enjoy armies and castles and stuff like that. A movie on troy with brad pitt in it that was good too.
I also liked the recent batman movie.

I did not like the joaquin phoenix joker movie I found that boring.
Usually I stop watching movies halfway through if I find them boring so I forget about them completely about Joker was an exception since I was stuck in the cinemas to finish watching it.

I liked ground hog day and edge of tomorrow, edge of tomorrow is like a sci fi alien invasion groundhog day.
American sniper was a good movie

I watched interstellar recently that one appears to be widly regarded as good but I thought it really was not that great
Think my previous recommendations kinda work for you as well.

I remember liking the og manga for edge of tomorrow more than the movie, although the manga isn't really a complete story. If you're into mangas, check that one out as well. The Hurt Locker is also good if an Iraq war movie with focus on command structure from the soldier perspective sounds interesting to you.