Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just watched jurassic world today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i went out to watch the movie and it was pure sucidefuel i saw people my age was girlfriends while i rot everyday. i was looking down because its hard to look up while there was alot of people. when i came back home i was like damn life is unfair people my age have everything while its hard for me to even make one friend

I really liked the first one even if it got destroyed by nostalfags saying "it's not like the original 90s Jurassic Park so it sucks :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:". The sequel however was pretty bad and the subplot of rich ppl trafficking dinosaurs was weird.

I really liked the first one even if it got destroyed by nostalfags saying "it's not like the original 90s Jurassic Park so it sucks :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:". The sequel however was pretty bad and the subplot of rich ppl trafficking dinosaurs was weird.
yeah i agree they fucked up the last part

Going to social spaces alone, what were you expecting?

I went that too, who fkin cares about people with gfs Ffs I don’t anymore

Dominion was lame

Going to social spaces alone, what were you expecting?
Honestly, this is a really harsh experience to make. I went to a concert once alone because I couldnt find anyone who would accompany me and I got there early because, why not, I had the time. Was there sober, few people, some couples, nothing was really going on and the ones present literally STARED at me like I was some freak because I didnt know what to do and had nobody to talk to. Needless to say I left very shortly after arriving, didnt even see the band, couldnt take the staring.

I hadnt anticipated that, had believed in bluepill advice that you can have fun on your own at social gatherings and just need to go for it. Nah man, I made similiar experiences everywhere, even got bullied a few times because people were drunk and I was an easy pick.
Compare that to a festival I once went to where I was part of the largest group there and I could do whatever the fuck I want, nobody dared lift a finger. Barge in on other groups uninvited, yell senseless stuff at a couple of people because I was drunk and felt like it, tell shitty, offensive jokes to strangers, shitty music all the way up the volume, you name it. Nothing happened, nobody even dared to complain, Most that happened was that I got pulled aside by some guy for dancing too roughly but I just ignored him and went up to my group again, he saw and afterwards I could do whatever the fuck I wanted again. Fists into faces? No problem. Send people flying? Some angry looks, then they saw the rest of my group and quickly got away.

This got overtly long and sounds like bragging I know, I apologize for it, but I had to get it out of my system, god I hate people. Especially these social dynamics are so obscenely unfair and nobody even wont admit how base and degrading shit can get. The group I was with at the festival were a bunch of normies, none of them tough guys, Im still bewildered to this day just how much an advantage in numbers means to normshits and how far you can get at them with it.

tl;dr Dont go to any social gathering alone OP, where it isnt explicitly understood that people dont know each other beforehand. For other situations, try a complete zero fucks given attitude and only think about yourself, normshits will actually like you more. If that doesnt work, leave as quickly as possible and dont look back. Rinse and repeat until your grave.