Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just watched haloween ends

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i went out today and enjoyed my day because no one was in the mall so it was lifefuel and i always had my mask on. so basically i watched the movie and micheal myers did a good job in killing all of them but he died at the end. i watched the last year one and i enjoyed it, before i didnt understand the meaning but now i do. they come from a fucked up past so they take their pain in killing other people this is the fucking blackpill that as a men you will get stomped on and mistreated badly but you choose give in or fight back

Dont. You. Motherfucking. Spoil. It.

Ill watch it in a year when i have time.

The halloween series kinda sucked btw

Dont. You. Motherfucking. Spoil. It.

Ill watch it in a year when i have time.

The halloween series kinda sucked btw
yeah sorry dude i shouIdve added spoilers. but i will watch the 2018 one when i have time. the 1990 probably will be boring

We hardly see Michael Myers in this movie.

The characters in the movie probably say some corny shit like 'HALLOWEEN ENDS NOW!'

yeah even thouhg i am muslim i fucking hate this life so unfair
don't be brainwashed by religious nuts my friend, there's absolutely nothing after we die

don't be brainwashed by religious nuts my friend, there's absolutely nothing after we die
idk man i cant just leave my religion because myfamily is muslim and yeah but i amn ot denying the blackpill in aspect of human nature an dlookism that is so true i experience this everyday but i dont agree with the death part. i am not bashing you believe what u wnaan beleieve inn

idk man i cant just leave my religion because myfamily is muslim and yeah but i amn ot denying the blackpill in aspect of human nature an dlookism that is so true i experience this everyday but i dont agree with the death part. i am not bashing you believe what u wnaan beleieve inn
you are capable to think for yourself brocel, you don't need some man-made religion to tell you what to think

ok man whatever its not brainwashing but if u think its like that then its up to u
you have been sold a lie, break free before time is up.

bro we didnt die yet so we dont know but i surely beielive in islam and a god
there was nothing before, there will be nothing after tbh