Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just watched Burning (2018)

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
0416_burning.jpg

Pretty accurate depiction of an incel as far as movies go in my opinion. You can clearly see the director is aware of what makes Koreans ugly i.e. the incel has fat lips and darker skin tone than other Koreans in the movie (he lives near the NK border) and his introversm was really well acted by the actor; emotionless expression, short and awkward answers, messing up social interactions etc.

I almost gave up on the movie because the girl makes the first move on him and has sex with him early on in the movie. However, the sex and kissing is the most awkard sex I've ever seen in a movie, the point was clearly to show he was very inexperienced or even a virgin. After that it gets very realistic, the girl meets the antagonist who is rich, young, confident etc. and immediately drops the incel for Chang even though she made the first move onto the incel (he didn't respond well as you would expect but still clearly loved her).

The other parts of the movie are not really incel related but much better than Western attempts at depicting incels from what I've seen (Elliot from Mr. Robot is a good example of a bad depiction). I might watch more Korean movies because they seem to have a better understanding of what incels are like.

Korean and Japanese dramas and movies are based. The way they produce their films are different from the typical western garbage we have. Watch "1 litre of tears" if you ever get the chance to btw.

Anyway seeing scenes like that really show the difference between men and women. Even if you get married and swear a girl to honesty and loyalty, because of her female nature, she would literally have to lie and force herself not to want a man that's better than you. That's what makes life suck in general.

Even if you ascend. Is it worth it having to constantly worry about the men out there who are obviously better looking and richer than you and can easily take your girl? Something to think about.

Even if you ascend. Is it worth it having to constantly worry about the men out there who are obviously better looking and richer than you and can easily take your girl? Something to think about.
Unless one has steady acess to a large pool of women its over. Get a gf somehow? She will cheat and have power over oneself. ITS OVER

if there is any sex or love scenes i dont want to watch

Unless one has steady acess to a large pool of women its over. Get a gf somehow? She will cheat and have power over oneself. ITS OVER

Indeed it is. If there is a god, I wonder why he made a world such as this. I always wish there was some kind of pair bonding thing that bonded two people for life, removing any chance of adultery. But I guess that's just another cope.