Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just watched a movie Good Will Hunting, shit is blackpilling as fuck

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Anyone seen that?

How? I saw it awhile ago and I don't remember any blackpill stuff.

It was boring as hell. Lost interest after the maths parts

blickpall said:
Elaborate?
Framecel222 said:
How? I saw it awhile ago and I don't remember any blackpill stuff.
ilieknothing said:
It was boring as hell. Lost interest after the maths parts
Well, basically, first blackpill is that your destiny is already pre determined. Some people are born with inferior genetics and that includes intellect, brain capabilities memory, physical health. Just as portrayed in the movie, the kid was born with a talent, which simply beat old mathematicians without even working at it.

Then it goes to dating, and it shows that once a girl falls in love with Chad, she can let him slip number of times, lets him ignore her and forgives him every time and desires him back even more after split up or time apart.

And finally blackpill of point of no return, sometimes life just breaks people, like it did break the psychiatrist Robin Williams. His wife died and ever since he went into decay, because he didnt have enough character to fight it.

Hardcore truth all over the plot.

dr-problematic said:
Well, basically, first blackpill is that your destiny is already pre determined. Some people are born with inferior genetics and that includes intellect, brain capabilities memory, physical health. Just as portrayed in the movie, the kid was born with a talent, which simply beat old mathematicians without even working at it.

Then it goes to dating, and it shows that once a girl falls in love with Chad, she can let him slip number of times, lets him ignore her and forgives him every time and desires him back even more after split up or time apart.

And finally blackpill of point of no return, sometimes life just breaks people, like it did break the psychiatrist Robin Williams. His wife died and ever since he went into decay, because he didnt have enough character to fight it.

Oh yeah I do remember how Matt Damon's character treated that one girl like shit but she still loved him because of his looks. That is a pretty brutal blackpill.

Other blackpills movies include:

Appaloosa - Female sexual strategies are exposed.

The Prestige - Just a really good movie all around. What makes it blackpill is that it illustrates how the mind avoids the hard truths for more comforting & convenient beliefs.

dr-problematic said:

Nice, I respect the analysis. I can definitely agree when presented that way. I was too focused on the intelligence element of the movie when watching it and the difficulties facing "gifted" people, especially those coming from sub-optimal backgrounds.

Some of the most blackpilled movies in existence are The Beguiled, Troy, and Starship Troopers.

I love that movie with Leonardo Di Caprio and Robin Williams (R.I.P).

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gfipuaIA68[/video]

blickpall said:

Recurring theme in Troy is glory, legacy and reputation lasting long after death. 

Achilles blackpilled a kid about cowardice: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=badMwEC1YEQ[/video]

TheIncelStaresBack said:
Other blackpills movies include:

Appaloosa - Female sexual strategies are exposed.

The Prestige - Just a really good movie all around. What makes it blackpill is that it illustrates how the mind avoids the hard truths for more comforting & convenient beliefs.

I would add Life of pi to that list as well

Hated it for it's glorification of mathematics. Mathematics is nothing more than a useful tool for various applications.
The movie was almost as bad as Hardy's masturbatory essay, "A mathematicians Apology."

blickpall said:
Nice, I respect the analysis. I can definitely agree when presented that way. I was too focused on the intelligence element of the movie when watching it and the difficulties facing "gifted" people, especially those coming from sub-optimal backgrounds.

wanna know what adds cherry on top of it all? its that Matt Damon wrote the whole script for the movie, which he won Oscar for, when he was 18-19 studying in Harvard, after this smart parents set him up a life path in acting and cinematography.

at my age of 24 its time to ldar if u arent make solid cash and progressed far already.