Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just watched a few minutes of that contrapoints incel video for the first time

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Had to exit. Reminded me of the counselor cunt I was made to see at uni years ago. Derisive attitude, lack of understanding, dismissiveness and self-importance. She was so fucking dumb. Hope a boulder crushes that cunt's skull.

Last edited:
Its a man btw. Tranny

Not one second

i refuse to ever give that tranny whore a view

You want to be lectured by some mentally ill faggot

Why doesn’t Contrapoints just play in traffic? Calls us subhuman when sh/e/it is xirself. This is what happens when you let semites control your government.

Reminder contrapoints would be an incel if he didn't "transition"

nah, if you look at her pictures before transitioning he's actually good looking

HE was in the incel community before transing.

im not watching anything tbhngl

Watched every second

This.

In anycase I give this particular tranny some credit in that I really believe it tries to be fair on sensitive subjects such as our kind for example but despite all it’s efforts it simply cannot defeat the mind pollution of SJWism and radfeminism it has been poisoned with, so it ends up acting the fool when it all comes down to it and doesn’t at all accomplish its goal, which I believe should probably be attempting to get us to think differently about our situation.

and as a male he mogged the entire forum...
jfl at people coping with "traps were incel in denial before transitioning" when a lot of them were good looking enough to get a gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back