Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just watch cartoons and ascend

IT JUST WORKS.

If it works in cartoons then it must work in real life. BRB I'm jumping in front of a truck to isekaimaxx and get my own harem.

If it works in cartoons then it must work in real life. BRB I'm jumping in front of a truck to isekaimaxx and get my own harem.
:lul::lul::lul:

Ever notice how they're the only irredeemable assholes and the toilets still love them? ITards insult us as a part of their own Dark Triadmaxxing scheme as toilets LOVE bullies.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

You’ll never find an asshole, thug, criminal that’s a virgin. You’ll find plenty of normal men with normal lives that are

Did they somehow forget that women's personality detectors somehow go wacko when the irredeemable asshole is Chad?

It must also work, that if I'm killed by a moving tractor, I teleport to isekai world where i can fuck water godness :ahegao:

Reddit moment

Lol I've watched that episode. The funniest part is that the incel Zoidberg learns game and fights like a white knight simp and in the end the lobster girl he wants to fuck still ends up mating with chad literally as Zoidberg is fighting to the death for her. I don't know what IT is talking about. Probably the most blackpilled episode of Futurama:feelskek:

A perfect example of why Screenshot Tranny logic is wrong

Beyond the obvious, watch Spongebob, episode "Handsome Squidward"
Moral: Your looks correspond strongly with the way people treat you and the amount of female attention you get.

is this the one where (((Zoidberg))) almost gets a gf, but it turns out when his people fuck they die

Lol I've watched that episode. The funniest part is that the incel Zoidberg learns game and fights like a white knight simp and in the end the lobster girl he wants to fuck still ends up mating with chad literally as Zoidberg is fighting to the death for her. I don't know what IT is talking about. Probably the most blackpilled episode of Futurama:feelskek:
I agree; it was blackpill as hell; even when I was bluepill when I first watch it, I could sense it.