Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just waste ur prime years saving up money for a surgery to make u average height that could potentially paralyze u theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
Aka leg lengthening surgery

LL is a waste of money ur better off surgerymaxx ur face to make good enough to compensate for ur height

LL is a waste of money ur better off surgerymaxx ur face to make good enough to compensate for ur height

what how??
LL has gotten safe now I think

but 2 inches alone would be pure life fuel for me

At least you will get the disability check and apply for neetbuxxx

Nah I have seen sources that 6 inches for 100 K, it really depends on which method and which doctor you are choosing.
who the fuck has 100k lying around?

250k?? WTF I thought it was only 30~80k
thats the cost of the surgery
but ur going to stay in the hospital for monitoring and the doctors will be increasing ur height mm by mm its not one surgery and poof u got extra inches, the stay will cost u

after getting out of the hospital ur going to do rehabilitation because u have to learn how walk again, this also cost money and u do it almost daily

also u cant do shit at home by lay in ur bed so u need a nurse which again cost u money

then since ur not gonna work u need to have money for ur food, bills, rent if u live lone, entertainment (maybe video games, netflix, spotify) and maybe other expenses

and lets say u live with ur parents and ur mom decodes to give up her job for u, u will have to pay for her shit, her food, her bills, her visits to the gynecologist (foids go there regularly), her dentist, u will pay for when she goes out, her shampoo, her conditioner, her lotion m, her nails, her fucking netflix maybe or whatever u get the idea

i mean recovery can takes up to 3 months so u need to live for that time

Is it really that bad? I was seriously considering it if I ever get a good ass inheritance or lucky in stocks or some shit but is it worth it if you're 5'3?

Is it really that bad? I was seriously considering it if I ever get a good ass inheritance or lucky in stocks or some shit but is it worth it if you're 5'3?
The surgery would make you literally 5’9” at best which is average height in america and the UK

The surgery would make you literally 5’9” at best which is average height in america and the UK
Yeah but then I could go from trucel to failed normie. I know it wont get me laid or anything but do you think it'd at least help people respect me more and treat me less like shit?

Yeah but then I could go from trucel to failed normie. I know it wont get me laid or anything but do you think it'd at least help people respect me more and treat me less like shit?
I guess, tbh I feel like they would see you the same way wether or not because anything under 5’10” is seen as short

imagine telling a wheelchair-bound person you're going to deliberately break your legs in the hopes of making yourself taller.

Leg lengthening won't work for you if your legs are proportional to the rest of your body. It will turn you into a mutant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back