Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST WASH YOUR FACE BRO!!!

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
JUST WASH YOUR FACE BRO!!! JUST APPLY A FACE MASK BRO!!! JUST BUY A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT SNAKE OIL PRODUCTS BRO!!! THEY TOTALLY WORK BRO!!! ITS DEFINITELY NOT GENETICS THAT GAVE ME CLEAR SKIN BRO!!! ITS MY GODLY SKIN CARE ROUTINE AND DIET BRO!!! MY EGO DOESN’T ALLOW ME TO ADMIT THAT ITS ALL GENETICS BRO!!! ITS MY ELITE ALL NATURAL ALOE VERA FACE WASH FROM THE JUNGLES OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA BRO!!!!
WTF ARE ACNE SCARS BRO!!?? NEVER HAD A PIMPLE IN MY LIFE BRO!!!
GET LASER TREATMENTS BRO!!! THEY TOTALLY WORK BRO!!! OH YOU’VE DONE THEM 8 TIMES!!!?? DO MORE BROOOOOO!!!!!! JUST GIVE DR SHEKELSTEIN ALL YOUR MONEY BRO!!!!

JUST MAGICALLY WASH THE SCARS OUT OF YOUR FACE BROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE BRO!!:p:p
4979A772 BA2B 4762 A3D5 3B4D1CDAE902

Just grow a new face

And if the oil seeps into your forehead and above... get that great head of hair too!

Just reborn a different person bro

Just use accutane is the real answer.

It was kinda brutal though when at some point in high school I realized that only like 5-10% of guys had acne, and very few girls did. My brother noticed it too.

Last edited:
I have clear skin but still ugly

I have the worst skin on the planet, even I can't bear to look at my own face let alone foids. Hoping to get on Accutane once I graduate and get a job. It's brutal living with this

Just use accutane is the real answer.

It was kinda brutal though when at some point in high school I realized that only like 5-10% of guys had acne, and very few girls did. My brother noticed it too.
Fuck acne, I have severe acne SCARRING.

JUST WASH YOUR FACE BRO!!! JUST APPLY A FACE MASK BRO!!! JUST BUY A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT SNAKE OIL PRODUCTS BRO!!! THEY TOTALLY WORK BRO!!! ITS DEFINITELY NOT GENETICS THAT GAVE ME CLEAR SKIN BRO!!! ITS MY GODLY SKIN CARE ROUTINE AND DIET BRO!!! MY EGO DOESN’T ALLOW ME TO ADMIT THAT ITS ALL GENETICS BRO!!! ITS MY ELITE ALL NATURAL ALOE VERA FACE WASH FROM THE JUNGLES OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA BRO!!!!
WTF ARE ACNE SCARS BRO!!?? NEVER HAD A PIMPLE IN MY LIFE BRO!!!
GET LASER TREATMENTS BRO!!! THEY TOTALLY WORK BRO!!! OH YOU’VE DONE THEM 8 TIMES!!!?? DO MORE BROOOOOO!!!!!! JUST GIVE DR SHEKELSTEIN ALL YOUR MONEY BRO!!!!

JUST MAGICALLY WASH THE SCARS OUT OF YOUR FACE BROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE BRO!!:p:p
View attachment 368152

There's no soap for my face!

Some normies really think that washing your face and putting on skin moisturizer/lotion is synonymous with a glowup even if the rest of your facial features didn't change lol.

Skin is all genetics
Nobody in my family had acne or anything, even my brother who never even washed his face and had a shit diet for years