Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just wash your face bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I fucking hate this"tip" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
every time someone recommends it I just want to smash it face in the wall (in real life, not minecraft) :reeeeee:

sure if someone says it as an addition and not the main treatment for acne, then idc, it will probably help a bit
but people say this like it will fix your acne, no it fucking won't, majority of people who never had acne don't wash their face 24/7 if at all or have a good hygiene and keep their face clean 24/7

I have every day 2-3 times a day for the past 8 years, yet still had to get on acutane and multiple antibiotics, it’s all genetics and normies are very low iq

Washing your face with medical soap actually helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.

Washing your face with medical soap actually helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.
*medical soap*, those people just say wash your face with water
and medical soap is just a small addition for a treatment, and will not really help with acne grade 2+

ive washed my face every day for a while and no clear results tbh

ive washed my face every day for a while and no clear results tbh
go to a dermatologist, they are much more effective then all of the other copes

Just washing the face with water has little effect from my experience. People who give this kind of advice are arseholes.

*medical soap*, those people just say wash your face with water
and medical soap is just a small addition for a treatment, and will not really help with acne grade 2+
Just tell them to fuck themselves away.
No soap for your face bones anyway tbhngl

When I had cystic acne I washed my face in the most OCD way possible, it just made it worse. Fuck normies and their advice, leaving it alone alleviated it at least slightly.. Now I'm old and the problem has gone away, but damn, fuck normies and their subzero IQ advice, they should all get boiled alive.

So glad i dont get acne anymore even tho i still got the scars

There is no amount of cleansing that can fix your bone structure and genes.

They must think we're like foids and put pounds of fakeup on our faces, so if we wash the subhuman ugly makeup off we turn into chads.

I'm face washing ocd cel, whenever I wash my hands I also wash my face, have done it for 3 years already, it doesnt work even on those 3-4 small pimples that will occasionally appear on my face. I've never had any major acne lesions, I must say.

Last edited: