Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just wanted to watch a gaming video and had to see this ad reminding me what a life chad lives and how much of a subhuman I am

looks/genetics = life.

I was trying to play chess and even there the ads are of good looking people do normie stuff that we can't.

Imagine not skipping ads

The blackpill is always there
Can't escape reality:smonk:

Thrashy chad worship advertising aside, that fragrance line is pretty decent. They last long on the skin and will completely overpower most foid perfumes in a small room. Never buy at full price though. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Being a pirate was probably a lot of fun. I love pirate themed shit

Thrashy chad worship advertising aside, that fragrance line is pretty decent. They last long on the skin and will completely overpower most foid perfumes in a small room. Never buy at full price though. :feelsYall:
Why does Incel need perfume? :blackpill:

Yep, zis is capitalistical ad women watch it and because they are stupider than men imagine that it is normal to be such superhumans

On desktop use UBlock Origin to block YT ads. On android install NewPipe and use it as your YT client. On Apple devices and on TV you're pretty out of luck and you'll have to either use a Pi Hole or do some more advanced network settings manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back