Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just want to end it all.

O

Observer237

Greycel
To hell with ldar....i would rather lie down and die. In a fair world, I'd have someone to help me through this fucking depression. Instead I am all alone. I don't even have parents. Those of you who have someone to love in your lives, hold on to them.

Livestream or it didn't happen.

I want to sui but I'm scared of afterlife smh.

I almost have myself convinced that there isn't one. As soon as I can do that, I'm gone.

Are you living alone if you don't have any parents?

To hell with ldar....i would rather lie down and die. In a fair world, I'd have someone to help me through this fucking depression. Instead I am all alone. I don't even have parents. Those of you who have someone to love in your lives, hold on to them.
I feel you, I feel physically ill from the loneliness right now. I can barely cope with being alone, but when I think about all the things I could do with a gf, that so many people do and take for granted, that I'm missing out, I feel so sick it's almost unbearable.

LDAD is the new LDAR.
OP hang in there
LDAD is the new LDAR.
OP hang in there

once my parents pass i will stick my gun in my mouth and kill myself

Are you living alone if you don't have any parents?

Yeah. And I hate it. I'm on disability (mentalcel) but it isn't enough to pay the bills so i work 25 hrs a week at a shitty fast food job. Literally the only thing in my life that loves me is my fucking cat. I'm so lonely it's almost a physical pain in my chest. I'm almost at the point where I don't fear the afterlife. Once I get there I'm gonna rent a car and buy a garden hose, or maybe just stick my head in the oven.
once my parents pass i will stick my gun in my mouth and kill myself

I'd be afraid that I'd flinch at the last minute and fuck it up. No, it's the gas for me, I think. From everything I've read, it's pretty much painless...just like falling asleep.
I feel you, I feel physically ill from the loneliness right now. I can barely cope with being alone, but when I think about all the things I could do with a gf, that so many people do and take for granted, that I'm missing out, I feel so sick it's almost unbearable.