Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just wanna be rich so I can be NEET

G

Guest2

After spending years of suffering and hard work at college, building a career in aviation and eventually making probably around £80,000+ per year after like 15 years of working, I'll probably be able to start saving so that I can be NEET for a few years in my 40s, because obviously it wouldn't last forever, seeing as I'll be being taxed ridiculously and whatnot, probably leaving me with as much disposable income as the average NEET who lives with his parents and has worked for nothing except from maybe setting a personal best for number of traps wanked to in one day. It's such bullshit how I can work my whole life and my earnings will just be siphoned to give someone who, quite frankly, deserves less than me a better life than I have

Last edited by a moderator:
Just rob a bank, bro (but don't go ER)

I got no strength to wagecuck anymore. I need to become a NEET as soon as possible.

Just rob a bank, bro (but don't go ER)
I was looking into glass cutters this morning so I could go around suburbs and rob people's houses (because they all have those sliding glass doors in their back garden), but alas, it's not like in the movies.

Just work for a living theory

After spending years of suffering and hard work at college, building a career in aviation and eventually making probably around £80,000+ per year after like 15 years of working, I'll probably be able to start saving so that I can be NEET for a few years in my 40s, because obviously it wouldn't last forever, seeing as I'll be being taxed ridiculously and whatnot, probably leaving me with as much disposable income as the average NEET who lives with his parents. It's such bullshit
Legit, good luck bro