Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just walked past the immigration department of my city

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Long lines of Slavic looking subhumans werr waiting to get their visa /asylum permit. Wouldn’t be surprised if 90% came from Ukraine. The only couples I saw were old people. All the young foids were alone, some are really nice looking but they won’t look at their ugly countrymen twice, instead they’ll be fucking the superior Germanic chads in a few weeks. All the male asylum seekers look weak and subhuman. If they think any Germanic stacy is gonna welcome them with pussy they’ll soon be taught a lesson about real hypergamy in Germany :feelshaha:

JFL I wonder once the Ukrainian foids get their first experience of being spitroasted by German chads, will they even want to go back home? I think Ukraine will have a huge problem from this, their foids will not want to go back and have to deal with borschtcels.

Foids having fun with foreign men while the men dying fighting for country:feelskek::feelskek:

Long lines of Slavic looking subhumans werr waiting to get their visa /asylum permit. Wouldn’t be surprised if 90% came from Ukraine. The only couples I saw were old people. All the young foids were alone, some are really nice looking but they won’t look at their ugly countrymen twice, instead they’ll be fucking the superior Germanic chads in a few weeks. All the male asylum seekers look weak and subhuman. If they think any Germanic stacy is gonna welcome them with pussy they’ll soon be taught a lesson about real hypergamy in Germany :feelshaha:
you german I bet

The only thing that will happen is terrorism and crime, that's the only thing immigrants do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back