Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just walked in front of a bunch of high school kids with piss on my pants

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
So embarrassing. Went to a hs girls basketball game because a close friend coaches the team. When I arrived I took a piss, unknowingly peeing on myself with my 1 inches. I then tried normie walking to my seat. Made eye contact with 3 people(men) with that respect headnod. Upon sitting down I notice that I had piss on my jeans right where my dick is, very noticeable.  I walked passed several hs girls as well, and I know they noticed FUCKKKKK

It's not drying, I am fucked

What the fuck did I just read?

IronMike said:
So embarrassing. Went to a hs girls basketball game because a close friend coaches the team. When I arrived I took a piss, unknowingly peeing on myself with my 1 inches. I then tried normie walking to my seat. Made eye contact with 3 people(men) with that respect headnod. Upon sitting down I notice that I had piss on my jeans right where my dick is, very noticeable.  I walked passed several hs girls as well, and I know they noticed FUCKKKKK

smh

Honestly it doesn't matter at this point anyway. You have nothing to lose.

15190842395111042404408.jpg

Here is a pic

ItheIthe said:
Honestly it doesn't matter at this point anyway. You have nothing to lose.

good to see you back tbh

i had my fly down before but this might be worse

IronMike said:
15190842395111042404408.jpg

Here is a pic
if someone asks tell them your soda exploded when you opened it.

worked for me a while back