Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just walk around like you are 6'2 bro

I want a pic of him standing next to someone who is 6'2. He would look like a clown.

With all due respect, we aren't living in caveman times. If you are not an athlete, what even is the point of appealing to muscle? All I see is extra food and money needed to fuel oneself, along with a portion of your day gone to maintaining your body.

Not holistic in the slightest.
While I agree that having high amount of muscle mass does not serve many purposes in modern society, its still very beneficial in regards to:

1. Earning money, like it or not all humans will like you a lot more and give you more opportunities if you are good looking, this midget is obviously still domed, but its not like he would be liked or respected more while being skinny. unless you are a computer nerd, looks will matter when making money.

2. Practicality, for one it will be easier for him to defend himself, obviously you dont need a lot of muscles to defend yourself from anyone, but having muscles will help in most cases, still Im doubting his strength since I assume his bone mass and density is low.

3. Being able to do athletic things will impress girls and friends, but in my opinion muscle mass doesn't guarantee athletic performance, its definitely a part of it but a lot of it is mental capabilities and also the smaller muscles that are less visible.

4. Also girls obviously like muscles, for midgets like him, they will obviously still get rejected but maybe they can get a girl with fetishes.