Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just venting bout stuff

metalpipemuncher

metalpipemuncher

Greycel
1h 33m
Hey funky people so uh dunno how this place fully works (new here), but I'm 18 short as hell (5'5), small meat scepter (like 4.70 inch), ugly as all hell and weird. So that's like the tldr, but I just wanna vent bout shit. So I always wanted a happy relationship in my life, to be happy with someone I like, and that likes me back; but the reality is that will never happen. People might say "it's your personality", but this cannot be the case. I have never show any hostility towards a woman, nor do I hate them. Then there's the "well you have really high impossible preferences" and I nope to that too! I find various body types attractive, short women, tall women, lanky women, chubby women, muscular women (the only thing in a woman I find physically attractive more than the rest is short hair and like black colored makeup like black lipstick and weirdly lots of tattoos). Yet I never seem to find anyone that likes me for me, or finds me physically attractive. I admit, I'm not smart, nor am I outgoing, and I'm surely not brave by any means. I'm just a weird looking guy who likes video games and makes art. I'm sad that I had built up this idea of a happy relationship while young, yet now it's all crushed cause my physical attributes suck ass. It's not fair man, I don't really blame women for this as they just have their preferences, but I do blame my stupid stupid self for being like this. Back in school I see so many attractive guys and I was so jealous of them since they were all also taller than me, and now in college it's the same thing. I'm just so scared of my own ugliness that I don't even bother talking with women. It's to the point that I'd visit many grocery stores cause I can't go up to a woman cashier cause I don't wanna bother her by existing. A friend refered me to this place and said you guys will understand my struggles best so uh I hope you welcome me and stuff.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
108d 12h 40m
Severely low self esteem. As my custom title says, you are “mentally destroyed by reality”.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
71d 21h 53m
Next time vent with paragraphs.

Nikalas

Nikalas

Me(n)talcel
★★
8d 19h 48m
Welcome to the club