Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just use OKcupid bro, it worked for me" :feelschad:

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-

Something I noticed that incels should consider​

On dating apps like tinder where you don't see the profile outright and need to click to read it, I got very few matches.
So I made an OKcupid account, where your profile is included right next to your picture. I got more matches on there in a day than in weeks on Tinder (Worth adding my profile is jokes and designed to make people laugh)
Regardless of what people have said about the Blackpill or whatever, it's bullshit. People can find different things attractive. Instead of complaining about how small their wrists are, these fuckers should actuallt try to actually accentuate their positive traits.
Not that there's anything wrong with some women being mainly focused on physical appearance. Just saying it isn't literally every straight/bi/pan woman like incels believe.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/racrxu/something_i_noticed_that_incels_should_consider/

Just use some other hookup lookist app bro! :chad::chad:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

the question is, if you are a man, did you get laid through okcupid? no? so fuck off you retarded nigger, women don't give a fuck about your capeshit dialogue tier jokes

the question is, if you are a man, did you get laid through okcupid? no? so fuck off you retarded nigger, women don't give a fuck about your capeshit dialogue tier jokes
Bruh let them copecels cope :lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: perfectly said

tryied.
no luck :feelsYall:
next adviece IT?:feelsEhh:

On dating apps like tinder where you don't see the profile outright and need to click to read it, I got very few matches.
So I made an OKcupid account, where your profile is included right next to your picture. I got more matches on there in a day than in weeks on Tinder (Worth adding my profile is jokes and designed to make people laugh)
Regardless of what people have said about the Blackpill or whatever, it's bullshit. People can find different things attractive. Instead of complaining about how small their wrists are, these fuckers should actuallt try to actually accentuate their positive traits.
Not that there's anything wrong with some women being mainly focused on physical appearance. Just saying it isn't literally every straight/bi/pan woman like incels believe.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/racrxu/something_i_noticed_that_incels_should_consider/

:soy::feelsLightsaber::soy::feelsLightsaber::soy::feelsLightsaber:

Apps aren’t lookist, people are

"people can find different things attractive"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

yes if you are :chad:

Lol. I've been on dating apps. Every single one of them.
It doesn't matter what I type on my profile: it can be a short essay where I'm nice; it can be something as hateful as the shit they write ("Do NOT add me if you don't get stoned, if you don't believe in BLM AND POLICE BRUTALITY!!!"), it can be just a short profile with photos. All they look at are the pics and they EXPECT me to message them first, submit my application and they'll choose the best candidate.
Love and tolerance my ass.

The worst experience I've had was actually on OkCupid. It's filled with leftists and hateful people. My area had like 5-10 active users and everyone else is from a big city.... of course, love is such a beautiful feeling that driving an hour to meet someone isn't possible.

They'll take the shit they want out of patriarchy, the shit they want out of matriarchy and then act like you're still guilty of something.

r/IncelTears tips are less helpful to us than Italy was to Axis in WWII

Lol. I've been on dating apps. Every single one of them.
It doesn't matter what I type on my profile: it can be a short essay where I'm nice; it can be something as hateful as the shit they write ("Do NOT add me if you don't get stoned, if you don't believe in BLM AND POLICE BRUTALITY!!!"), it can be just a short profile with photos. All they look at are the pics and they EXPECT me to message them first, submit my application and they'll choose the best candidate.
Love and tolerance my ass.

The worst experience I've had was actually on OkCupid. It's filled with leftists and hateful people. My area had like 5-10 active users and everyone else is from a big city.... of course, love is such a beautiful feeling that driving an hour to meet someone isn't possible.

They'll take the shit they want out of patriarchy, the shit they want out of matriarchy and then act like you're still guilty of something.
Absolutely. I tried using (((tinder))) and deleted it after a few days after getting 0 matches. It's absolutely poitnless to even giving it a try.

Absolutely. I tried using (((tinder))) and deleted it after a few days after getting 0 matches. It's absolutely poitnless to even giving it a try.
Tinder is mostly for hookups, to be fair. It's the largest population but you can't even put any bio on it, other than 200 symbols, I think?

OkCupid lets you put more, but nobody really reads it or writes shit... unless they're a woman. This commie bitch added me one time. Profile full of nasty shit about communism, patriarchy etc.. I thought "hey, let's talk to her, she's the only one who added me here". I was just a body to her. Someone who exists to read her bullshit, nod and support her. And she was a lonely mother, too, lmao. Overweight, a crapload of makeup on her face to have that slutty look.
At some point I got sick of her communism dreams and told her right away that commies had killed my relatives back in USSR. She proceeded to dodge the fact that millions were slaughtered by communists and even tried to justify that, lmao. So much for tolerance.

I tried OkCupid again 5-6 months later, saw her again :feelshaha: Maybe she's waiting on a dumb chad

Bumble is a joke. They act like women are going to make the first move, but in reality they just protect themselves from dick pics. It's the entire point of that website, lmao. I wonder if they are mad because they like those dick pics

Match.com was useless, nothing but lonely mothers.

I used every app you can think of and it simply doesn't matter what I'd write there. It can be something they want to see, it can be something more down-to-earth, it can be nothing at all. In the end they'll just look at my height, social status, looks... And personality? The shit I wrote about myself? My "vulnerability"? Doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Tinder is mostly for hookups, to be fair. It's the largest population but you can't even put any bio on it, other than 200 symbols, I think?

OkCupid lets you put more, but nobody really reads it or writes shit... unless they're a woman. This commie bitch added me one time. Profile full of nasty shit about communism, patriarchy etc.. I thought "hey, let's talk to her, she's the only one who added me here". I was just a body to her. Someone who exists to read her bullshit, nod and support her. And she was a lonely mother, too, lmao. Overweight, a crapload of makeup on her face to have that slutty look.
At some point I got sick of her communism dreams and told her right away that commies had killed my relatives back in USSR. She proceeded to dodge the fact that millions were slaughtered by communists and even tried to justify that, lmao. So much for tolerance.

I tried OkCupid again 5-6 months later, saw her again :feelshaha: Maybe she's waiting on a dumb chad

Bumble is a joke. They act like women are going to make the first move, but in reality they just protect themselves from dick pics. It's the entire point of that website, lmao. I wonder if they are mad because they like those dick pics

Match.com was useless, nothing but lonely mothers.

I used every app you can think of and it simply doesn't matter what I'd write there. It can be something they want to see, it can be something more down-to-earth, it can be nothing at all. In the end they'll just look at my height, social status, looks... And personality? The shit I wrote about myself? My "vulnerability"? Doesn't matter.
Yeah, i agree with you.
commies had killed my relatives back in USSR
I'm from Eastern Europe too - Balkans :feelsautistic: