Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just try to be friendly and social to people" doesn't work if you're incel.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I just got back from getting some breakfast. I went to this Mexican deli near my house that I always go to and have spend thousands of dollars there over the years growing up. It was always my "local bodega" as New Yorkers say. I hadn't been there in over a couple of months so I walked up to the guy that's been the cashier for years and in a friendly joyous tone said "hey man, I haven't seen you in a while, whats up" and he just straight up ignored me and then started walking away as I tried ordering something. I told him what I wanted when he returned and he just said "ok". While I was in the store waiting for my order I also said "hey man" in a friendly tone to another worker that's always worked at the store and nodded to him and he also just ignored me. I've been going to this store for over a decade mind you (since it opened), never once caused an issue there and have spent thousands of dollars there over the years. This was probably the longest stretch in my life of not going there since it opened when I was 12 years old (I'm 22 now). I spent all of my money at this store that I got as a teenager, sometimes going there multiple times in a day only up until recently since the past couple of months I've been trying to eat healthier. I always used to make small talk to this dude and felt sort of slighted that the only word he uttered to me was "ok" literally having known him for a decade. It just reminds you that whatever image you have of another person or people in your head in thinking that they actually care about you to not even reciprocate a simple "good morning" is just all bullshit. I will probably seriously make this the longest stretch of not going there in that I will never go back now. No one cares or remembers you when you are sub-5. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
This reminded of middle school where i used to play with a 12 yo kid and we sat in the same desk for every class for over a year.
But after the summer, I walked up to him and talked to him as a friend I had a deep connection with ... only to be greeted with a cold shivering "ok".

For some reason, this moment and all the scene around it is forever stuck in my mind.

I just got back from getting some breakfast. I went to this Mexican deli near my house that I always go to and have spend thousands of dollars there over the years growing up. It was always my "local bodega" as New Yorkers say. I hadn't been there for over a couple of months so I walked up to the guy that's been the cashier for years and in a friendly joyous tone said "hey man, I haven't seen you in a while, whats up" and he just straight up ignored me and then started walking away as I tried ordering something. I told him what I wanted and he just said "ok". While I was in the store waiting for my order I also said "hey man" in a friendly tone to another worker that's always worked at the store and nodded to him and he also just ignored me. I've been going to this store for over a decade mind you (since it opened), never once caused an issue there and have spent thousands of dollars there over the years. This was probably the longest stretch in my life of not going there since it opened when I was 12 years old (I'm 22 now). I spent all of my money at this store that I got as a teenager, sometimes going there multiple times in a day only up until recently since the past couple of months I've been trying to eat healthier. I always used to make small talk to this dude and felt sort of slighted that the only word he uttered to me was "ok" literally having known him for a decade. It just reminds you that whatever image you have of another person or people in your head in thinking that they actually care about you to not even reciprocate a simple "good morning" is just all bullshit. I will probably seriously make this the longest stretch of not going there in that I will never go back now. No one cares or remembers you when you are sub-5. :feelsrope:
A good opportunity to eat healthy then :feelsYall:

This reminded of middle school where i used to play with a 12 yo kid and we sat in the same desk for every class for over a year.
But after the summer, I walked up to him and talked to him as a friend I had a deep connection with ... only to be greeted with a cold shivering "ok".

For some reason, this moment and all the scene around it is forever stuck in my mind.

A good opportunity to eat healthy then :feelsYall:
Damn brutal story :feelsrope:. Sorry that happened to you.

Yeah. That's a good example of the blackpill. So, there's no need to be nice as an incel. But you shouldn't be rude either. You need to control yourself as a subhuman, even if you're very angry at that moment.

People are pieces of Shit and so should you

Normies are only nice to us so they get that "don't come to school tomorrow" text when we ER

Yeah. That's a good example of the blackpill. So, there's no need to be nice as an incel. But you shouldn't be rude either. You need to control yourself as a subhuman, even if you're very angry at that moment.
I agree. Just be entirely neutral. Because leaning towards one side will return extreme results x10 stronger it would for normies or better looking people. For better or worse, but that’s a big gamble to take.

Subhumans and lonely men have some of the strongest self restraint on the planet.

I just got back from getting some breakfast. I went to this Mexican deli near my house that I always go to and have spend thousands of dollars there over the years growing up. It was always my "local bodega" as New Yorkers say. I hadn't been there in over a couple of months so I walked up to the guy that's been the cashier for years and in a friendly joyous tone said "hey man, I haven't seen you in a while, whats up" and he just straight up ignored me and then started walking away as I tried ordering something. I told him what I wanted when he returned and he just said "ok". While I was in the store waiting for my order I also said "hey man" in a friendly tone to another worker that's always worked at the store and nodded to him and he also just ignored me. I've been going to this store for over a decade mind you (since it opened), never once caused an issue there and have spent thousands of dollars there over the years. This was probably the longest stretch in my life of not going there since it opened when I was 12 years old (I'm 22 now). I spent all of my money at this store that I got as a teenager, sometimes going there multiple times in a day only up until recently since the past couple of months I've been trying to eat healthier. I always used to make small talk to this dude and felt sort of slighted that the only word he uttered to me was "ok" literally having known him for a decade. It just reminds you that whatever image you have of another person or people in your head in thinking that they actually care about you to not even reciprocate a simple "good morning" is just all bullshit. I will probably seriously make this the longest stretch of not going there in that I will never go back now. No one cares or remembers you when you are sub-5. :feelsrope:
shit sucks brocel i’m sorry