Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just truth pilled my parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
So my parents like many gen z's parents have been divorced for 7 years and they decided to come back together last year for some reason , but they can't do a legale marriege yet since my father had married a french sugar mommy and then he ran away because she was too short tempered and he didn't do a legale divorce for her

So he came back to tunisia stayed here for 2 years then went back to france to look for a job and he found a job but he couldn't abonden us so he came back like any good loving father , so after that he spent years paying child support for my mother he works as a day worker which is like he works random shit paying jobs but he mostly works at sailing which is a job incredibly based on luck (the amount of fish you will catch = the amount of money you will get ) so he spends entire months working 24/7 barely gets sleep since he wakes up at midnight to prepare then go sailing

so my father started coming to our house last year since my mother allowed him , he came and he slept here when he visited and made lunch and helped around the house he was happy to feel like living with his kids

So fast forward this female friend of my brother comes and sleeps at our house before the night that my father came and when he came he was going to make a traditional lunch so the foid stays and she talks with my father i thinkshe tried to tell him to get back with my mom because when we talked a week later when she came again she told me to try and talk about it with my father

And ofc i didn't until he told me do you want us to get back together i said :"meh it doesn't matter that much" because the fucking time period when i did a father and a good healthy family has long since been gone

So a couple of months pass they decide to tell me they are going to engage , i was like "okay good , as long as my father spends more time with us "

After they told me that another month passed and my father comes to visit , him and my father say they are going to town center to buy fruit and other stuff
Some hours later they come back , and she shows me that she bought a ring that is worth likr 250 dollars which is expensive asf in my country , even though they aren't married or legally married : D

I got angry becausr we were in debt and my father worked so fucking hard for that ring that surves no purpose what so ever so ofc my mother is the one that persuaded him so she can brag about it with her friends at her job

Me and my father go to buy somethings alone i comfront him about it and told him "why tf did u buy it we are in fuckef with debt" he tells me being so happy with a smile on his face "it's okay it doesn't matter"

So some months pass he comes and he goes and i go visit him , until now

Today he came , i was happy a lil bit because tbh i don't really care that much , he stayed we went to buy groceries at the city center we bought fruit and igredients for my mother then we came back , i was changing infront of my mom not changing like buttass naked i just removed my shirt and then layed on her bed looking at the mirror and noticing how much weight i lost

A little bit of a back story and conclusion here : the reason why my mother divorced him was because she couldn't keep on going to him , because he needs to work in another place so he has to come to us , but he can't do that always because he needs to work so he can provide , so she says she cant take it anymore since he doesnt visit and she asks for divorce , my conclusion is she was using us as an excuse for her to divorce him because she doesnt love him anymore and judging by the fact she was taking me some times to visit this other man when they were seperated and after the divorce who was more attractivr and charismatic then my father my father is a normal chad but this guy is fucking giga , so after some years i dont recall her tlaking with that guy , i seen her facebook friends most of them are men :ahegao: I think nothing of it maybe it's her friends , until 2 days ago ,
I went to my mother's room to pickup a charger which was plugged to her second phone ,
I unplug the phone and pickup the charger but then some kind of will or something deep inside told me to open her phone , and i tell you what i opened it and i saw a message notification that read "will you suck his dick "

I put the phone away , was shocked to finally see what my mother is , she's a whore ? Because ironically enough that day she was going to sleep at her girl friend's house so it makes sense that she will fuck some guy and maybe they will both have sex

After i was shocked to see that , a feeling of meloncholy hit me and i said "i will kill myself now fick this shit" was acting completly normal but whatever a topic for another thread on what i did after that :smonk:

Lets back to the main story : me and my father came back home i was with my mother in her room he comes in standing at the door she said "what do you want " it felt so cold how she said it and she was on her phone , he tried to make a conversation with her and she ignored him , so he went to my room he said he was going to sleep so i came and sat with him but before that when i opened the door his eyes were in tears , i acted like i didnt notice , and sat next to him

My mother comes into the room and asks him to cook me my fav meal i tell her to shut up and its still early and to let him rest, but my father being the perfect father gets up and starts cooking

So him and mother were talking about me in the kitchen about my behavoir since i had multiple mental breakdowns infront of her and was disrespectful towards her , i come in without showing i heard them , i sat on the table and my father was infront of me

And now i fucking had it , it's time to comfront them both , so to make this argument short i will make highlights i told them "stop using him as a beta provider " "i can tell you don't love him "
"She doesn't love you , it's okay you can find another woman"

And i said more shit made them shut up and then they went to silence , my mother went to her room and he asked me to leave him alone , so i went to write this thread:feelsLSD:

So moral of the story : there is no such thing as a healthy modren marriege and woman cannot be loyal / good wives if they live in modrenized westren culture

I unplug the phone and pickup the charger but then some kind of will or something deep inside told me to open her phone , and i tell you what i opened it and i saw a message notification that read "will you suck his dick "
Did you tell your father about that?

3awed wraya ''EL NSEE EL KOL 97AB''

Man, why is your mom such a whore :feelsugh:

I have sympathy for you brocel. And yeah, there's no such thing as a healthy modern marriage. Western women have no control over their sexual urges and also have no respect for hardworking men. Modern women are parasites. Complete garbage.

Betabuxxing doesnt work because women have too much freedom and rights.

good story, this is why women should have no freedom at all.

this whole thread...:dafuckfeels:

These good Boys" delusional man can only lern it themselfs .

There is No Love there is Just Attraction , and being married makes you a cuck in her eyes over time.

There is No Love there is Just Attraction
This line needs to be pinned on the front page of this forum in large print, because this forum is filled with so many delusion blue pilled incels that refuse to accept reality

This line needs to be pinned on the front page of this forum in large print, because this forum is filled with so many delusion blue pilled incels that refuse to accept reality
Yea and Attraction Is fixed , but Sex still can be negotiated via Money Like you Always advice.

People Here are Just to Ego Driven to pay a bitch or the Idea of spending Money on a Woman .