Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just tried Wine for the first time ...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
It taste like old, cold soy sauce that you left out overnight lol. And without any of the taste really, but a shitty after taste.
I'm a 20 year old Americacel, and i know that i'm"technically and legally" only supposed to have alcohol in another year, but fuck it.
I didn't even like it lol. Why the hell do people sacrifice their livers to this shit?

You must’ve had some cheap or bad wine. It don’t taste that bad tbh and the drink makes you feel good.

Alcohol sucks.

Vodka mogs. Try it.

it's good cope when you do it in moderation

It's disgusting how do people like that shit

I don't touch booze because I know I'll be an alcoholic.

Best feeling tbh.
You know that feeling when you drink soda after a long time without it? And it tastes and fizzes awfully when you drink? That’s what it tastes like most of the time.

You know that feeling when you drink soda after a long time without it? And it tastes and fizzes awfully when you drink? That’s what it tastes like most of the time.
I drink too much soda, can't relate.

It taste like old, cold soy sauce that you left out overnight lol. And without any of the taste really, but a shitty after taste.
I'm a 20 year old Americacel, and i know that i'm"technically and legally" only supposed to have alcohol in another year, but fuck it.
I didn't even like it lol. Why the hell do people sacrifice their livers to this shit?
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I tried real wine it tasted like lemonade but I got drunk pretty quickly

First time i drank was a 400ml cinnamon whisky bottle, just to know how it feel like to be drunk. I ended up dizzy, sleepy, and vomited. Fuck that shit, i can't understand people who destroy themselves with this tbh. But maybe wine has a different kind of drunk idk.

Soy sauce? Wtf

Elliot Rodger loved wine kek

At first I thought OP said weed instead of wine.

Wine is like baby food tbh.

Wine doesn't taste good indeed

I’m not really into alcohol tbh

Alcohol is good cope tbh

Haha wtf. Drink some good wine ffs.

A fine wine with a bowl of pasta and sauce is heaven.

Never like alcohol. Prefer weed, but merica.

what is good wine?

What are you pairing it with?

Just don't buy the cheapest, bottom shelf watery shit. Good wine doesn't have to be expensive but below a certain price point, producers have to cut corners somehow.

Do you have a fake ID buddy boyo. I’m a 19 year old americacel and I do to get alcohol. It does taste like shit but it makes me feel a bit better

Neither wine or beer or spirits are SUPPOSED to taste good. It's to help people cope with their shitty lives with the intoxication, and after they drink it for the 50th time they can convince themselves "it tastes good". Alcohol is literally poison as it fucks your liver hard.