Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just tried chadfishing

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Holy fuck. I tried it on some random dating app and so many matches and women just simping. This is so fucking brutal i get 0 people talking to me when i use my face. FML it never fucking began

Holy fuck. I tried it on some random dating app and so many matches and women just simping. This is so fucking brutal i get 0 people talking to me when i use my face. FML it never fucking began
chadfishing is indisputable proof of the :blackpill:. you can't argue with it:lul::lul::lul:

chadfishing is indisputable proof of the :blackpill:. you can't argue with it:lul::lul::lul:
Its fucking brutal. Im talking to 12 foids rn, i wouldnt get 12 convos with my face in 10 lifetimes

Yep, I tried toiletfishing and it's even worse. I asked a toilet friend of mine if I could use her face for a dating app "just for fun" under a fake name and she agreed, she got so many matches. I literally get 0 on the same app after years and she's a 1/10 ugly balding woman and even got a muscular Doctor. :blackpill:

It's over. :feelsrope:

In life there's an easy mode, a normal mode, and we're stuck at the "you don't get to play the game" mode for relationships. It's absolutely fucking brutal. :blackpill:

In life there's an easy mode, a normal mode, and we're stuck at the "you don't get to play the game" mode for relationships. It's absolutely fucking brutal. :blackpill:
Good looking people live on a whole dif planet

Yup it’ll be time to suicide soon bro. Hopefully get a good re roll in the character creation screen :feelsYall:

the crazy thing is that an average foid has more matches than a giga-chad