Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just treat women like people!"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I stumbled across a few Reddcuckit comments and a Youtube video about guys that were formerly incel. Many of the common themes in their change was to treat women like people something I have been doing all of my sorry, loser life, and it obviously has done wonders for me.

Yes, treat women like people. Treat a woman like a person that.....
  • Wants their bills, rent, and meals paid for
  • Cries sexism whenever something doesn't go their way
  • Treats a sub 5'10" male as a roach
  • Does not expect to get hit back when behaving violently
  • Will have a horde of protectors if someone merely shoves her
  • Makes money from complete fucking moron followers simply for posting trashy videos and pics
  • Defends these privileges, and many more, with the excuse "life is hard enough for women, we are the ones that give birth!!!" (even if they don't want kids)

When self-described former incels and normies tell incels to "treat women like people", what they're really saying is to worship her and treat her the way a medieval serf would treat a member of the noble class.

I for one, treat women like people, very equally:
Yes, I'm that jerk that doesn't open doors to let her through first -- I don't do that for a guy, why should I do it for a woman?
Yes, I'm the asshole that lets her carry her own damn stuff --- because equality.
No, I'm not the pathetic white knight that stands guard and watch couples fight "in case he touches her" (actual true story that I saw a some idiot do outside a bar) --- I mind my own business when two guys are fighting, why should it be different for a woman?

One of most patronizing shit that has ever been said to us.

Women are people and most people act in self interest and have no empathy for those they cannot relate to.

women arent people

To hate women is absolutely normal reaction for a man after seeing what they get basically for free and even dare open their filthy holes of a mouth about cluck cluck inequality cluck cluck gender pay gap cluck cluck chad wont commit

Yes treat them like people. Like privileged bitchy cunts producing funny noises who they really are.

They aren’t ‘people’ though

No, I'm not the pathetic white knight that stands guard and watch couples fight "in case he touches her" (actual true story that I saw a some idiot do outside a bar)
Laughed out loud with this one JFL, i remember going to a club in my bluepilled days and seeing a whiteknight getting destroyed for "protecting" a group of girls.

The guys who spanked the cuck, fucked ALL the other hoes lately JFL, it's hilarious how precisely the blackpill describes life.

Women are holes for fucking. Every man should be issued one.