Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just treat her like a table bro.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the guys I’m drinking with rn said that when he and his friends in some shithole village went drinking, they didn’t even use a table to hold the booze, they just took some woman with them and used her as a table:feelskek::feelskek:.

Such feminism and whamen respecting holy shit, no wonder I’m the only one here that’s still a virgin:lul::lul:.

Brooootal. Where is this? Poland?

I never heard about a man that was successful with women, that also respected them in a male feminist kind of way...

Literally every single one was a little or very misogynistic/sexist... They scored no problem. Not just sex. Relationships, marriages, all kinds of shit.

And yet young boys are teached the absurd lie that women actually like men that respect them.

The irony... Women are so disgusting :feelsugh:

How’d you meet people to go drinking with? I wanna meet some too.

How developed is slovakia?
Among the least-developed in the EU for what it’s worth.

Can you attempt to ascend in a rural town/village?
Dunno, a lot of guys would want it since they don’t like the behaviour of the city women so it’s not like the competition would just disappear.

I don't think many girls there will have knowledge of chads because they don't use dating apps/chinktok etc.
Trust me, they do lol:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

You’re a piece of shit
Yeah, that’s my name pretty much:feelshaha:.

How’d you meet people to go drinking with? I wanna meet some too.
School, and then their friends, relatives and so on join in.

You can’t ascend in slavlands? How do obese boomers do it then

That’s cool man. I miss school lol

Axyi
Png

#200250315Monday, October 17, 2016 6:41 PM CDT
I am human(づ。◕‿◕。)づ*:・゚✧ I love you
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200250372Monday, October 17, 2016 6:42 PM CDT
Female supremacy and misandry is abundant in America.As oppression becomes more explicit, Libby males simply become more submissive to the vulevae cretin.

Re-starting Uni next week, hopefully it will be better than the previous years were.
I’ve been thinking about going back to school. I’m relatively old but I want to learn something new maybe for a new career and also hang out with people (although might be awkward if everyone’s 10 years younger than me)

I’ve been thinking about going back to school. I’m relatively old but I want to learn something new maybe for a new career and also hang out with people (although might be awkward if everyone’s 10 years younger than me)
I’d definitely recommend that. In the end, there’s only positives to getting more educated/qualified, and you never know whether you won’t end up running into some friendly people that at least somewhat accept you.

I’d definitely recommend that. In the end, there’s only positives to getting more educated/qualified, and you never know whether you won’t end up running into some friendly people that at least somewhat accept you.
I rejoined right before Covid hit and quit again lmao