Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just transition to foid theory

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So I was looking up how to know if people find you good looking because I’m almost done looksmaxxing and I don’t think I’m getting anyone’s attention, but wanted to know the IOI’s just to be sure (Kek). Anyway I came across this post and wanted to rope on the spot. TLDR Autistic incel transitions to foid and can’t stop getting attention.

inb4 b&
fuck trannies

JFL. what a fucking abomination.

Just transition to foid theory is a good way to get into the girls locker room and restroom tbh

I'm jelly of his frame, if he gymmaxxed he could of been yuge

So I was looking up how to know if people find you good looking because I’m almost done looksmaxxing and I don’t think I’m getting anyone’s attention, but wanted to know the IOI’s just to be sure (Kek). Anyway I came across this post and wanted to rope on the spot. TLDR Autistic incel transitions to foid and can’t stop getting attention.

Evangelical Christian, tranny. Holy Jesus what blasphemy is this lololol.

Even trannies mog males.
It's beyond over.

I would rather die an incel then to succumb to the left's bullshit and become one of those... things. God I want to throw up whenever I see a tranny. And even if you did trannymaxx the only people who'd want to date you are truecels-in-denial soy beta cucks. Also reminder that trans "women" are not women. You cannot change your sex, it is impossible. If I said this on Reddit I'd get perma-suspended jfl.

More like a suicidefuel.
How can you argue that society favors men when a guy who goes through a pretty failed transition and looks like a female incel (doesn't exist but say, like, an incel looksmatch) gets a lot of attention and can date with people who'll love him?

It's so wtf. Seriously yo.

I mean, having like 10 guys orbiting on you is having the choice between 10 different destinations/fate, to choose between the things you prefer in life that 10 individuals can help you reach... He feels it's different, yet he's ugly, anyone can tell he's transgender...

When you are a male normie (or under that), the most you can get is 2 different futures or so, I mean most of the guy have the choice between a very limited number of females to do their lives with. And even like that, it's not really 2 different futures since the man is the one whose biologically designated to provide, so he must be the one building his future, so the 2 different partners he could have chosen won't change his fate.

If I were a female, I'd register on Tinder and find a guy who is HTN+, has money, and like the same things as me. Not very hard, you can literally get all your city to right swipe you, right now. Like r/FDS said, the only thing you can do to improve is to be more demanding. That's all.

21st-century folks. :feelsclown:
And we are privileged because we are males, according to almost everyone. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
No MtF for my browridge

NGL, the only reason I clicked on the link in this post is I wanted to see what all the drama was about ("...and wanted to rope on the spot"). I got to "I started transitioning 2.5 years ago. In the last six months or so, I have started having men (and even a few women) flirt with me and compliment me on my appearance." Now I'm signing off this website and going out to hunt for my addiction-cope. JFL. To think that if as hideous as I am as a guy, if my gender changed some woman mgiht finally be interested in me is just waaaay too much.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXhU9zacjzw

Jokes aside, seeing this is pretty disheartening and vomit inducing. And the entitlement, thinking it is around middle of the pack it "transformed" into. Just another stomach turning example of how it never began for us.

JFL at saying he's average or even good looking now, imagine all fat fucking female monkeys also having that opinion about them just because they get complimented a lot (juggernaut law) :feelspuke:

He will regret his decision. When that dawns on him it will be too late to go back.

Why would you want male attention, are you gay

Re read faggot
I read it, its a incel tranny maxxing? Are you jealous of him getting male attention and you want some too?

Insanity is a real thing.

Jfl at imagining virtual signaling is flirting!

I'm surprised his church hasn't burned him at the stake yet!

Every day we stray further from reality.