Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just took my anti-depressants

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
I feel absolutely nothing, I'm just numb , that's all this pills do to you, they don't make feel happy or less depressed, just numbness.

Agreed bro. I used to take Prozac and it made me feel like a robot. Completely dead inside.

I used to take clonazepam for a short time, and while it did help me it turned off my brain. I could hardly think, it was if I was living life in a void. Also without realizing it my mouth would hang open, that's how out of it I was, a lot of medicated people are this way, I see them waiting at the pharmacy from time to time for their drugs and they have their mouths hanging open like mine was. This is what the drugs do to you. I am fortunately at a point where I no longer need them, however I still struggle with anxiety and depression.

I used to take clonazepam for a short time, and while it did help me it turned off my brain. I could hardly think, it was if I was living life in a void. Also without realizing it my mouth would hang open, that's how out of it I was, a lot of medicated people are this way, I see them waiting at the pharmacy from time to time for their drugs and they have their mouths hanging open like mine was. This is what the drugs do to you. I am fortunately at a point where I no longer need them, however I still struggle with anxiety and depression.
Maybe anti depressants are the cause of cuck faced soy boys.

try nootropics in addition to the antidepressant

Were you prescribed the antidepressant by a Dr.? Ask about vyvanse

Last edited:
I was prescribed them but decided not to take them. They fuck up your sex drive. Yes, I know I’m not fucking anyone but fapping is one of my copes

antidepressants are spooky

SSRI's are horrible. They minus well prescribe you Oxycodone for depression.

Good goy, now you aren't depressed anymore. Guess they WORK
|
|>
|

Antidepressants exist just to stop you from roping.

Antidepressants fuck up so much shit, they fuck up your mood even worse, fuck your weight, your sex drive, everything. They don't help anything, they just make it all worse.
Hate them. Never taking them again.

And yet I still want to rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do drugs instead. Smoke Marijuana. That helped me from roping
Antidepressants fuck up so much shit, they fuck up your mood even worse, fuck your weight, your sex drive, everything. They don't help anything, they just make it all worse.
Hate them. Never taking them again.

Same. I took them for years until i had it with the pills. I was zombiefied by that crap

Sex is the ultimate high.

Do drugs instead. Smoke Marijuana. That helped me from roping
Nah tbh, I heard smoking it increases your chance at developing schizophrenia and paranoia.

Sex is the ultimate high.
Sex would be the only thing to stop me from committing sui, it's a shame I'll never get it.

Nah tbh, I heard smoking it increases your chance at developing schizophrenia and paranoia.

Sex would be the only thing to stop me from committing sui, it's a shame I'll never get it.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Schizophrenia then and then. Being delusional and living in another world can be a fantastic cope when everything else has gone to the shitter m8

Nothing wrong with a bit of Schizophrenia then and then. Being delusional and living in another world can be a fantastic cope when everything else has gone to the shitter m8
My life is already pretty shit, I don't want to make it worse by seeing demonic faces and hearing voices in my head 24/7.

My life is already pretty shit, I don't want to make it worse by seeing demonic faces and hearing voices in my head 24/7.

I see Demons all the time when i close my eyes and they want me to join them when i decide to kill myself. I can't post more details about this kind of stuff because it's kinda personal, but you can handle it pretty well if you chose to co operate with your mind. But you are right. Not all can handle things the way i do. "Madness" is not for everyone.

I see Demons all the time when i close my eyes and they want me to join them when i decide to kill myself. I can't post more details about this kind of stuff because it's kinda personal, but you can handle it pretty well if you chose to co operate with your mind. But you are right. Not all can handle things the way i do. "Madness" is not for everyone.
Wow man, I definitely couldn't deal with that, I would want to kill myself even more.

Wow man, I definitely couldn't deal with that, I would want to kill myself even more.

I can deal with it pretty good. I don't feel lonely anymore thanks to their company. They don't bother me at all.

I can deal with it pretty good. I don't feel lonely anymore thanks to their company. They don't bother me at all.
That's one good thing about it I guess. Also I noticed your profile picture is Randy Stair, he's a pretty interesting shooter and I think it's amazing of how much information about himself that he left behind for us.

have you tried l-theanine?

I see Demons all the time when i close my eyes and they want me to join them when i decide to kill myself.
Yeah. I've had similar issues, though I don't take drugs.

I've observed others affected by the influence of these things as well. So...it isn't just an abstraction of personal psychological creation. Anywho...this isn't really the forum for this conversation, but best of luck to you and if nothing else, as passing information: Magnetic fields minimize their influence.

That's one good thing about it I guess. Also I noticed your profile picture is Randy Stair, he's a pretty interesting shooter and I think it's amazing of how much information about himself that he left behind for us.

Yeah, despite he only killed 3 i find him the most interesting of all mass shooters because of all the information he left behind. His world and his mind is quite fascinating compared to many other murderers. People still today have a hard time figuring out how something like this could happen like it did with Randy Stair. His motive behind the murder-suicide is like something taken out straight from a horror movie or a dark comedy. It's unreal that something like this could actually happen in real life. Feels like what we consider to be fiction is becoming reality in this fucked up world we live in. And Randy Stair confirmed it. Plus he was an autistic depressed virgin living with his parents and hated the human race and fantasized about killing people 24/7. Not to mention he was looking forward to spend his eternity with his interdimensional girlfriend in the afterlife. He's truly a one of his kind in this planet

Yeah, despite he only killed 3 i find him the most interesting of all mass shooters because of all the information he left behind. His world and his mind is quite fascinating compared to many other murderers. People still today have a hard time figuring out how something like this could happen like it did with Randy Stair. His motive behind the murder-suicide is like something taken out straight from a horror movie or a dark comedy. It's unreal that something like this could actually happen in real life. Feels like what we consider to be fiction is becoming reality in this fucked up world we live in. And Randy Stair confirmed it. Plus he was an autistic depressed virgin living with his parents and hated the human race and fantasized about killing people 24/7. Not to mention he was looking forward to spend his eternity with his interdimensional girlfriend in the afterlife. He's truly a one of his kind in this planet
I don't think he had autism, he shows no traits of having it and if he did then he was extremely high functioning as he was never diagnosed. I also think his delusions started in 2013 as he said in several of his videos that he was affected by the death of several friends and family members and had been in 2 car crashes which had I think caused him to have severe brain damage. He was also huge fanboy of the Columbine Massacre, particularly Eric Harris.

r/nihilism

I don't think he had autism, he shows no traits of having it and if he did then he was extremely high functioning as he was never diagnosed. I also think his delusions started in 2013 as he said in several of his videos that he was affected by the death of several friends and family members and had been in 2 car crashes which had I think caused him to have severe brain damage. He was also huge fanboy of the Columbine Massacre, particularly Eric Harris.

I don't think the brain damage caused this. I think what affected him most was the loss of a friend of his brother, Tom Lynch who died in a car accident. That started everything. Randy opened a door into his mind which he could not close. And his delusions grew worse each year that passed by until it consumed him whole. The Abyss had swallowed him. But he did'n care. He was tired of everything and everyone and wanted to watch this world burn

He was also huge fanboy of the Columbine Massacre, particularly Eric Harris.

So was/am I. Aware me on that guy, Albocel seems to speak highly of him.

Last edited:
I am fortunate enough to have never required an anti-depressant prescription.