Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just took lsd

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
It improves my writing

Ded srs, just be a druggie theory.
Whatever helps you cope I guess.

lifemogs me, I could never buy drugs

Do you actually see weird stuff?

too high inhib for any shit like that, it took me 6 months of lurking to start posting here

Does it have any negative side effects?

Do you actually see weird stuff?
cope. You don't really. If you take alot maybe, but usually (atleast for me) my skin and everything just kinda moves n rythmic pattern. Try DMT or peyote to see stuff.
Does it have any negative side effects?
Not really tbh. You can't get addicted due to high tolerance. If you take alot you can fry yourself

How many times u done it

I feel my eye movements increasing, specially when I close them. My mind is more agitated. I am more intense towards objects and thoughts.
I feel my neuroplasticity increases. When i'm reading, words have more of a impression on my mind, things seem more significant.
When thinking, I can accept hypotetical premises and run with them, instead of being confined to superficial thinking. What i mean is that I can pursue thoughts to a furthest degree.
My internal voice is louder when i'm purposefully thinking. Thoughts come more easily, from different directions. Writing wordsalads is easier. Example
To know is to know knowing.
To know knowing is to know the being of knowing
For knowing, to be is to know. For knowing, to know is to know knowing. To know knowing is to know the being of knowing.
To be is to know, to know is to know knowing, to know knowing is to know being, to be is to know knowing.

I feel my eye movements increasing, specially when I close them. My mind is more agitated. I am more intense towards objects and thoughts.
I feel my neuroplasticity increases. When i'm reading, words have more of a impression on my mind, things seem more significant.
When thinking, I can accept hypotetical premises and run with them, instead of being confined to superficial thinking. What i mean is that I can pursue thoughts to a furthest degree.
My internal voice is louder when i'm purposefully thinking. Thoughts come more easily, from different directions. Writing wordsalads is easier. Example
I will do lsd before I die (rope)

If you take alot maybe, but usually (atleast for me) my skin and everything just kinda moves n rythmic pattern.

If you take alot you can fry yourself
What the actual fuck :giga: