Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just took a pic of my side profile

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It looks like fucking SHIT. I almost threw up.. my hairline is so high up it looks like I'm balding even though I was cursed with a high hairline since birth. Doesn't matter though, it looks like im balding since birth so even if I'm not that's how others perceive it. It never even began. Thank you mom for blessing with me with six head generics

It looks like fucking SHIT. I almost threw up.. my hairline is so high up it looks like I'm balding even though I was cursed with a high hairline since birth. Doesn't matter though, it looks like im balding since birth so even if I'm not that's how others perceive it. It never even began
What kind of side profile is it? Is it like too much fat or skinny?

I hate my sideprofile too, receding hairline + giant nose which that everyone made fun of

I did this today, it's fucking erfuel

I did this today, it's fucking erfuel
Yes dude. I have a fucking huge skull I was always bullied for as a kid and it makes the high hairline even WORSE

yeah mine looks like shit too, fuck it

Yes dude. I have a fucking huge skull I was always bullied for as a kid and it makes the high hairline even WORSE
I just found out that I'm also a nosecel, I hate this shit. This explains so fucking much

high hairline + balding = death

high hairline + balding = death
I'm not balding yet

But anyway day now it will be NW1-2 :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Like I said I already have a high hairline I just looked at childhood pics to confirm. It looks like vomit inducing dogshit ngl

Lol doing this is the worst. If you think you are not that ugly do this and you will see.

I can feel you, when i look at myself in front of the mirror sometimes i even think i'm acceptable, but a real pic from the side... pure suifuel.

In my case I realized that my jaw was more reccesed than I thought. It's over.:cryfeels:

I could have been a high tier normie if it wasn't for my fucked up hairline
It was over for me since puberty, my reccesed jaw only increases more my subhumanity.

I look like a deformed goblin from Side profile because my upper and lower jaw didnt develop properly.

It looks like fucking SHIT. I almost threw up.. my hairline is so high up it looks like I'm balding even though I was cursed with a high hairline since birth. Doesn't matter though, it looks like im balding since birth so even if I'm not that's how others perceive it. It never even began. Thank you mom for blessing with me with six head generics
i've been taking pictures of my side profile for a while now, because i am mewing JFL.

if you wanna rope set up your phone on some shelf so it emulates a regular persons height , leave some space between you and the camera so it emulates a social interaction and video yourself (using the back camera, not the selfie one, the selfie one has an automatic filter "portrait mode" or something) do a bunch of angles, profile front, try walking. THB Its suifuel but it made me fully realize my situation. it just never begun for me

Bro, don't ever do that, learn your lesson. Selfies are for non incels only.

I'm not balding yet

But anyway day now it will be NW1-2 :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Like I said I already have a high hairline I just looked at childhood pics to confirm. It looks like vomit inducing dogshit ngl
i'm NW3 with high hairline, my life been over officially over for at least a year when i have noticed i've lost a lot of my hair

Did you have a recessed chin tho? Your other features must be godly to compensate for a recessed chin

I have not done this in a long time, that is wisdom that comes along with being an oldcel, last time I almost roped. Even seeing shadows on the wall can send me into rage.