Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just told a female to not use me as an emotional tampon

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
So this female in my class always texts me if she wants help or just tell me how her crush treated her like a pile of horseshit but she is still going to eat his ass because his "pfp is so cute how can i stop simping" i was doing something else and she's telling me he removed her from his following on soystagram and ghosted her for a week i even gave her signals without being rude (basically leaving her on seen) but she still kept talking (female nature) but after lots of text i said "stop texting me if you want me to be your emotional tampon" but then she tried the old female tactics to the save the convo. its been 6 hours since then:feelskek:

Why did you have to worsen the situation? You know how much of power foids have, you do something she doesn't like she falsely accuses you. Just block her and move on mate. You're making it worse

If you are talking with a girl you are a fakecel

She can shove it, dude. Women that use men as emotional tampons are living garbage.

She can shove it, dude. Women that use men as emotional tampons are living garbage.
She doesn't text me now not even for assignments and notes

Good for you, Chad :what:

It's better to just say "idc" whenever she starts complaining.

If you never were anything else in the first place, you don’t even have the right to make demands for anything else.
Only thing you can do is stop interacting with her, because it’s not good for you.

what does she ever do for you? she sounds like a piece of shit if the only times she texts you is for help or to vent

typical fefail behavior. this whore will use manipulative tactics to lure you in the trap of orbiting her chad-pounded rotten roast

Wait he actually has an attractive female communicating with him?????????????????????????? That's almost as good as holding hands.

mogs me bcuz communicating with a femherroid

Women love using a unattractive guy as the gay friend who listens to her bullshit. So you did a good job by telling her to stop it.

Tell her you will finger her like you are a tampoon!

Give out her number to all the fellow brocels on campus as a little favor :feelsaww: