Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just to visualize how small a micropenis is...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Micropenises are defined as penises shorter or equal to 2 and 3/4 of an inch while erect. Girth is not defined so let's say it's the same. Average dick is 5.5x4.6 inches. Assuming dick is a perfect cylinder, we can calculate that a micropenis is about 1/5 the volume of an average penis. 5 fucking times smaller. And IT retards say that size doesn't matter? Lmao. 5 times less volume than average, and god knows even average isn't enough these days. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

there's a member here with a micropenis

suifuel for him

"Teehee it's not about how big it is, it's about how you use it"

Glad i don't have one

I have a 4 incher. While not a micropenis, it's a micropenis by all foids' standards.

Brutal

Micropenises are defined as penises shorter or equal to 2 and 3/4 of an inch while erect. Girth is not defined so let's say it's the same. Average dick is 5.5x4.6 inches. Assuming dick is a perfect cylinder, we can calculate that a micropenis is about 1/5 the volume of an average penis. 5 fucking times smaller. And IT retards say that size doesn't matter? Lmao. 5 times less volume than average, and god knows even average isn't enough these days. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Is there a source for this? Bc some websites say it’s any length below 3 and 2/3 inches. Mine is 3 inches and my doctor told me I had a micro.

Is there a source for this? Bc some websites say it’s any length below 3 and 2/3 inches. Mine is 3 inches and my doctor told me I had a micro.
I heard that penis thats less 10cm in length is micropenis, brutal

Meanwhile women are allowed to have loose pussies, flat ass and no tits

I don't care about my penis size, it's not like I'll ever use it

Anything less than 15cm = microdick
15cm is minimum to be considered male
17cm is the good dick
19cm is the dick she gonna keep coming back for
And 21cm is the hammer
Especially for womenlet foids, they love that 21cm dick filling their womb
Foids want to be brutally fucked
Just brutal tbh

Just shave and it will look bigger bro.

Yeah. Just like a big clit.

My condolences

Not sure who OP is referring to, but I just joined this community and I have one, so use me as an example then.

how big is yours? smallest dude here is 2.5 inches but there's plenty of men here in the 3 and 4 inch range

how big is yours? smallest dude here is 2.5 inches but there's plenty of men here in the 3 and 4 inch range

Ah I see. I'm 3" x 3", but barely, so I'm not far off from the smallest dude on here.

Can foids even see the difference of a half an inch when comparing the small ones? I know foids see much better the difference when you give them a 7.5" dildo and an 8" dildo.

I'm pretty sure if I told a foid I was 2 inches she would believe me if she saw mine.

For 5 inches, we talking flaccid or erect?

I don't really care about my dick size. I mean it's not like i'm gonna use it anytime soon.

Ah I see. I'm 3" x 3", but barely, so I'm not far off from the smallest dude on here.

Can foids even see the difference of a half an inch when comparing the small ones? I know foids see much better the difference when you give them a 7.5" dildo and an 8" dildo.

I'm pretty sure if I told a foid I was 2 inches she would believe me if she saw mine.

I saw another comment on where women were saying that they prefer 7 inch to 9 inch penises BUT when they actually chose their preferred dildo sizes, they usually chose them in the 5-6 inch range. So that tells me that they do not really know the exact sizes of penises and they have horrible depth perception and cannot tell sizes....

So you could probably tell whatever foid you ascend with that you have a 5 inch penor and she would believe you even though its 3x3

The size of your benis matters very little no pun intended.

Before you smoothbrains call me bluepilled hear me out. If your ugly as shit you'll never get in the position where it comes into play.

Even a micropenis Chad will still get a pity rub. Stop with this low IQ coping.

The size of your benis matters very little no pun intended.

Before you smoothbrains call me bluepilled hear me out. If your ugly as shit you'll never get in the position where it comes into play.

Even a micropenis Chad will still get a pity rub. Stop with this low IQ coping.
a penis is like a car. not having a good one, hurts a man's ego and pride. @LastGerman @Gunnersup have personally both experienced ego damage due to having masculinity attacked whether due to no car or small penis