Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just to be tall and jacked theory?

JBT the worst of all pills

Huh, just grow tall. Didn't know it was that simple.

6'1 I think
Not that tall. Also is he really that jacked? Obviously he's far better than the average skinnyfat normie but he doesn't look super impressive to me.

That is tall, It's not like you can gain height anyway.
It isn't lol. From the video I can tell he's slaying at clubs. Plenty of jacked, 6'4+ guys there in clubs, especially in London. It's a fine height, but not great, especially if you consider his face.

That is tall, It's not like you can gain height anyway.
Not that tall. Also is he really that jacked? Obviously he's far better than the average skinnyfat normie but he doesn't look super impressive to me.
Tbh he has good SMV. His face is not aesthetic but more importantly he looks masc and has a club slayer look

just be masc ogre, over for us cutecels

he doesn’t even look horrible facially, he has average jaw that isn’t recessed, would probably be HTN if he was white

Not that tall, but has good frame, hairline and an okay face.

Ethnic is kinda bad but not too bad imo, I'd rank him in SMV as a strong high tier normie, so he slays but is not living chad life.

Ethnic is kinda bad but not too bad imo, I'd rank him in SMV as a strong high tier normie, so he slays but is not living chad life.
Yea. Most of his slays seem to be slightly below average- average whites and above average ethnic foids. He's not slaying any Stacies

Yea. Most of his slays seem to be slightly below average- average whites and above average ethnic foids. He's not slaying any Stacies
Exactly, and we can be sure those are his best lays cos he is a narcy who would in no doubt show stacies if he fucked them.

I consider him to be absolutely subhuman. But I don't fool myself by saying you need to be Chad to fuck landwhales like a lot of people here do.
Facially, he looks like shit. I'm sure there's many better looking users here facially. If you go by polls, there's 6'1 guys here too, and honestly his success rate would probably be similar at 5'10.
Literally just getting jacked would ascend many users here.

Nice try inkell

He's living his best life, mirin ngl.
I consider him to be absolutely subhuman. But I don't fool myself by saying you need to be Chad to fuck landwhales like a lot of people here do.
Facially, he looks like shit. I'm sure there's many better looking users here facially. If you go by polls, there's 6'1 guys here too, and honestly his success rate would probably be similar at 5'10.
Exactly, and we can be sure those are his best lays cos he is a narcy who would in no doubt show stacies if he fucked them.
Thoughts on this ascension? Went from being a truecel to a slayer

View: https://youtu.be/PYaixyrzDOk

6'1 is not tall, literally average zoomer ethnic height in the west especially the UK, trust me. Whenever I go out in the streets of Cuckdonistan it's not uncommon for me to see balding curry boomer grandpas that are all over 6 feet tall, I seldom ever see a curry male shorter than me here.

6'1 is not tall, literally average zoomer ethnic height in the west especially the UK, trust me. Whenever I go out in the streets of Cuckdonistan it's not uncommon for me to see balding curry boomer grandpas that are all over 6 feet tall, I seldom ever see a curry male shorter than me here.
How tall is the average white in London?

I mean, right now yeah he is losing looks, but on the video he used to be okay looking.
There are users here who are like 6'+ who could improve their chances if they improved their body, and I say that unironically. There are legit cases of men here who could ascend if they got to work, especially the fucking teens who are here wasting their precious time.
But oh well... to each their own.

Thoughts on this ascension? Went from being a truecel to a slayer

View: https://youtu.be/PYaixyrzDOk

This is the kind of guy who would say: "I was an incel but I am no more!!" when they were still developing. This is why my blood boils when I see teenagers here, because they are still developing, they still have a chance unless they have legitimate deformities.

this but the same goes for anything sub 6'3 in the netherlands

this but the same goes for anything sub 6'3 in the netherlands
exactly, 6'3 is the start of tall for both ethnics and cumskins but also isn't all that enough to suffice with as you'd still be cucked.

How tall is the average white in London?
tbh I have not seen one in years here, the area I live in is just infested with ethnics. My high school I remember though was in a white area and I only remember this cumskin classmate who dropped out a year before high school ended was about a foot taller than me at the time so he was like 6'5 or 6'6 (I remember being 5'5-5'6) so I guess you could get a rough estimate from that.

Last edited:
Guy has a decent face.

exactly, 6'3+ is the start of tall for both ethnics and cumskins but also isn't all that enough to suffice with as you'd still be cucked.

tbh I have not seen one in years here, the area I live in is just infested with ethnics. My high school I remember though was in a white area and I only remember this cumskin classmate who dropped out a year before high school ended was about a foot taller than me at the time so he was like 6'5 or 6'6 (I remember being 5'5-5'6) so I guess you could get a rough estimate from that.
6'5? Hard to believe tbh. Having the average that high is almost a statistical impossibility. That's like 2 S.D above even other western countries

So not tall
I consider it to be a good height.

6'5? Hard to believe tbh. Having the average that high is almost a statistical impossibility. That's like 2 S.D above other western countries
Well it definitely isn't 6'5 but I said it's pretty close to it, it's almost on the same end as the average ethnic height here. Less of the ethnic FOBs coming here are malnourished and all the ethnic zoomers born here are all 6 footers.

Just shotgun a gallon of milk everyday when you're a child theory

If it's all height and muscles then I'm 5'10 and way more gymmaxxed
23 y/o KHHV
Someone explain. Oh wait it's my face? Ah gotcha.

Well it definitely isn't 6'5 but I said it's pretty close to it, it's almost on the same end as the average ethnic height here. Less of the ethnic FOBs coming here are malnourished and all the ethnic zoomers born here are all 6 footers.
Makes sense. According to this study 3rd generation indians in the UK grow to be about as tall as their white counterparts.

Ethnics really are getting taller and stronger by the day

Last edited:
If he was an inch shorter he would've been sol. His height carries him entirely

4 inches above the average for young people is considered start of tall. It's when your height is noticeable in a crowd. Jfl at 6'1 calling themselves tall. Sure its a decent height, but dont go coping that you are tall. When you are truly tall, you wont have to say that you are tall.

@trying to ascend
???
Bug eyes, puffy cheeks, bad skin and a bloated fat face despite being at a low bf%

Screenshot 20210901 191223

I get a warning when I mention anything about possessing a roided physique for muh bragging despite being KHHV but even with shoe lifts I get 0 female attention. You have to have a decent face at least. My jaw is deformed, medically
speaking.

so for the tall fakecels, yes just be tall and jacked. If you are 1. A manlet or 2. Have an ugly face, I wouldnt recommend doing it in hopes of ascending. Its nice to not get bullied though

If you want to look like a fitness model as quick as possible and don’t care about side effects. Tren. This will shed fat off you and as a steroid it builds muscle- it basically saves you from having to do a cut/bulk. Recomping is inefficient even on most steroids but tren is THE exception. Run 500/500 test:tren for 6 months, obviously doing the basics of gym/diet. You will blow the fuck up.

Last edited:
Mogs me, though he doesn't look bad in motion, this is just a bad pic of him
The pic didn’t load for me before. This guy facially mogs me to oblivion. Being jacked only works if you have the height and the face to get haloed by it

Q
I get a warning when I mention anything about possessing a roided physique for muh bragging despite being KHHV but even with shoe lifts I get 0 female attention. You have to have a decent face at least. My jaw is deformed, medically
speaking.

so for the tall fakecels, yes just be tall and jacked. If you are 1. A manlet or 2. Have an ugly face, I wouldnt recommend doing it in hopes of ascending. Its nice to not get bullied though

If you want to look like a fitness model as quick as possible and don’t care about side effects. Tren. This will shed fat off you and as a steroid it builds muscle- it basically saves you from having to do a cut/bulk. Recomping is inefficient even on most steroids but tren is THE exception. Run 500/500 test:tren for 6 months, obviously doing the basics of gym/diet. You will blow the fuck up.
What about test e+ anavar? And do u recommend just going for it or wait till iu reach ur natty limit

Q

What about test e+ anavar? And do u recommend just going for it or wait till iu reach ur natty limit
Just to clear a common misconception up, test “e” refers to the ester attached, which in functionality is only the half life. The ester weight is pretty irrelevant in practice. Test p/a=very short, test e/c=medium length, test u=long. id inject them daily/eod/e3.5d, if you want to ‘tryhard’ for very stable levels. So you can buy any ester just inject it according to its half life. Enanthate/cypionate are interchangeable and what I would recommend for first use as a middle ground.

Anavar is great if you are actually trying to ‘looksmax’ and don’t just want to ogremaxx (truecel). Anavar is not very androgenic so unlikely to cause hair loss, acne. It causes little/no water retention so you don’t get bloated. Its a very mild anabolic but good for looking ‘aesthetic’ and a pretty healthy drug if we are ignoring your cholesterol.

You need to recognize if you plan to come off of testosterone ie with a PCT, you can’t use nandrolone or tren. So those are off limits. If you are a fakecel (98% of people reading this) and have a chance to ascend, I would probably use like 350mg of test for 20 weeks, +350mg primobolan if rich. The thing about all oral steroids (proviron being exempt but it builds ~0 muscle) is running them for more than 4-8 weeks will destroy your organs. You can’t build appreciable muscle tissue in 4-8 weeks, you will look bigger from glycogen but its fake muscle and will disappear after cessation. So anavar is cool to look a bit more aesthetic for 2 months and pack on maybeeee 1 pound of muscle extra over 8 weeks, but thats it.

if you have given up on women like myself you can ignore the low doses which we are only using to ‘looksmax’ so you don’t bloat+get acne+skin aging+balding. If you solely want to gain muscle and DGAF about looking pretty you can take much more powerful shit.

to answer the ‘just go for it/be patient’ that is totally personal, dont let anybody else answer. obviously steroids will work better if you have gym/diet locked in. if you use steroids and dont know wtf u doing you will have meh results. it also depends on if you want to be on TRT for life (blast n cruise) or PCT off.
My thought process: if ur at natty limit you know wtf ur doing, if you know wtf ur doing
You will have better results. Most people also think they know what they are doing when they don’t, see dunning kruger or whatever.

Last edited: