Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Thugmaxxx Theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
GWZ5zD6c.png

Thugmaxxpill strikes again! And some people here still try to deny it jfl

> nigga kills her mom and cousin
> bitch: What a great gentleman

No way this is real. Like, I know foids are fucked up, but this a whole new level of lunacy.

She’s probably (I don’t even know what to say) braindead liberalism strikes again

No way this is real. Like, I know foids are fucked up, but this a whole new level of lunacy.
i wasnt surprised tbh

Fucking nigger got free pussy and declined it
Hope he gets raped by even bigger tyrone

Brutal just be black pill.

Whiteoid femoid moments

ffe36759eabf76c5ea0a5180d50b22ac.png
179bf8ec39b4e4f4c9082aa855933c79.jpg
c33a9468f95f8aabdb04d725ca938ce0.jpg

She’s probably (I don’t even know what to say) braindead liberalism strikes again
liberalism is a cancer that has infiltrated the foids brain, it distorted her sense of reality and made her delusional. As a result she became more entitled and whiny.

I'm pretty sure she's one of those nigger sympathizers who thinks he kills cuz he's "oppressed". Anyway, she got what she deserves -- good riddance.

Just darktriadmaxx and you'll get a roastie theory @Robtical
@Mainländer

How did that girl go with that man at the bottom, fucking blackpill literally. Stupid bitch.
Nordic women (not all white women) are genetically predisposed to want to take brown/black dick. Do you think it's a coincidence that Sweden has black immigrants while Britian, Germany, and France have brown immigrants? Even in USA, Minnesota is where the majority of Swedes are, and WOW, would you look at that, Minnesota is also where most Somalis are.

darktriadmaxxing tbh

Nordic women (not all white women) are genetically predisposed to want to take brown/black dick. Do you think it's a coincidence that Sweden has black immigrants while Britian, Germany, and France have brown immigrants? Even in USA, Minnesota is where the majority of Swedes are, and WOW, would you look at that, Minnesota is also where most Somalis are.
Major point there, Swedes are crazy for it. U.K. has colonial ties so we have loads of brown people, hardly any blacks though, in the north at least as their all in London. The link you made is interesting. Finns seem the most rational up there, lots of ‘racist’ Finns. Norwegians not far behind.

Major point there, Swedes are crazy for it. U.K. has colonial ties so we have loads of brown people, hardly any blacks though, in the north at least as their all in London. The link you made is interesting. Finns seem the most rational up there, lots of ‘racist’ Finns. Norwegians not far behind.
Yeah, there's no denying there's a genetic element to it. Finns, thanks to their Mongoloid genes are less cucked than pure Nordics.

Like you said, at least with Brits/Pakis, Germans/Turks, & Franks/Berbers, there's colonial and historical ties, so it makes sense why said European countries would import immigrants from said countries, but Sweden has ZERO cultural or historic ties to Somalia, yet they are mass importing Somalis not only into their own country, but even in USA, Swedes import Somalis into Minnesota.

Yeah, there's no denying there's a genetic element to it. Finns, thanks to their Mongoloid genes are less cucked than pure Nordics.

Like you said, at least with Brits/Pakis, Germans/Turks, & Franks/Berbers, there's colonial and historical ties, so it makes sense why said European countries would import immigrants from said countries, but Sweden has ZERO cultural or historic ties to Somalia, yet they are mass importing Somalis not only into their own country, but even in USA, Swedes import Somalis into Minnesota.
Sweden is pretty fucked, never came across a swede wirh real conviction. Always very liberal or just centre and felt as king as people to happy.

Sweden is pretty fucked, never came across a swede wirh real conviction. Always very liberal or just centre and felt as king as people to happy.
They're like Bonobos. Isolated from conflict and war, and thus became passive cucks as a result.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

I support little boys getting to vote and have sexual and labor liberties before women do. Too bad I'm too late to vote for that.

Thugmaxxpill strikes again! And some people here still try to deny it jfl

it's definitely men's fault.

that man has manipulated into dating her.

View attachment 425421

https://writeaprisoner.com/

unironically if you want to die.

View attachment 425419

In my mental hospital (6 years inside) all the foids wanted to go work in clinics for the criminally insane and were only at my hospital for the required 2 yrs experience in a normal loony bin so they could get all thug rape after. All the criminals and murderers (not all criminals went to forensic hospitals due to strict legal requirements so some went to normal clinics) I meet fucked the nurses and one even gave the key to her house jfl.

After a handsome patient got angry all the foids rushed to "talk to him"

Total ragefuel seeing that

Last edited:
In my mental hospital (6 years inside) all the foids wanted to go work in clinics for the criminally insane and were only at my hospital for the required 2 yrs experience in a normal loony bin so they could get all thug rape after. All the criminals and murderers (not all criminals went to forensic hospitals due to strict legal requirements so some went to normal clinics) I meet fucked the nurses and one even gave the key to her house jfl.

Total ragefuel seeing that
Brutal thug pill tbh

In my mental hospital (6 years inside) all the foids wanted to go work in clinics for the criminally insane and were only at my hospital for the required 2 yrs experience in a normal loony bin so they could get all thug rape after. All the criminals and murderers (not all criminals went to forensic hospitals due to strict legal requirements so they went to normal clinics) I meet fucked the nurses and one even gave the key to her house jfl.

were you locked up in a mental hospital or they were your classmates?

i'm not surprised.

self hating whores are going to self hate.

i wonder what's going through their head at the last seconds when they are about to die. do they think that this is a foreplay?

how could've they missed all the red flags?

can't make this shit up.