Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just thugmaxx bro

Thugmaxxing in a liberal country is useless youll still get cucked by some chad

one of the few niggas who had a succesful thugmaxxing life as a manlet was eazy e. died very early in life anyway

Last edited:
is this turbomanlet trying to fuck those 10yr girls that heightmog him?

the only nigga who had a succesful thugmaxxing life as a manlet was eazy e. died very early in life anyway

What's the cutoff for "manlet?"

Beyond over when even children heightmog you. You can't thugmaxx when people see you as a complete joke.

What's the cutoff for "manlet?"
idk what u mean for "cutoff" but i suppose youre talking about the height that it becames noticeable what manlet is right?
well nowadays i would say 5'7 and below; eazy was 5'3 (159cm) 40 years ago and that was manlet tier already

idk what u mean for "cutoff" but i suppose youre talking about the height that it becames noticeable what manlet is right?
well nowadays i would say 5'7 and below; eazy was 5'3 (159cm) 40 years ago and that was manlet tier already

Tekashi 6ix9ine is 5'7" and he's pretty thugmaxxed. As far the current zoomer standard for thugmaxxing. I mean he's an actual criminal.

But he fucks fairly regularly.

Tekashi 6ix9ine is 5'7" and he's pretty thugmaxxed. As far the current zoomer standard for thugmaxxing. I mean he's an actual criminal.

But he fucks fairly regularly.
yea ok him too

thugmaxx is for 6'0+ and 5/10 face wise ***ATLEAST***

jfl 2 of them are dead

That's how thugmaxxed they are.

But then, maybe that says something about zoomer thugs vs. the OGs. The OGs were moving guns and drugs too, but most of them stayed alive because they had savvy. Listen to any of Snoop's war stories, he's an example of what old people point at when they say "You kids aren't gangster like my generation was gangster."

There's also Juice, XXXTentacion, and Kodak Black. Do they count? Lotta manlet rappers nowadays.
they rap about their sadness and getting cheated on, back then i was like "why would a girl leave them if they are famous rappers" its cuz they are manlets :lul: