Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Just threw my foid neighbor's ball into the trash

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
She listen to REALLY loud monkey "music" every week, sometimes its a party with a few people sometimes there is nobody there but still its loud shit, at least twice a week. For the entire fucking day.

Today was one of those days, she came to the front yard with some other bitch and asked me to grab her ball for her (probably her younger brother and his friends were playing with it and it ended up there) I just grabbed the ball and left, with those two whores not understanding what happened. I then threw it into the trash. :feelsdevil:

But this is only the beginning... I bough a speaker that will arrive in a few days... every time she starts with her shit, I am going to put it on my window and start some really loud metal music to muffle her garbage music... lmao I can only wonder how confused she is going to get :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I am thinking about Hatebreed... not a really good band but they are very loud. I accept suggestions. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
don't get capped bro

She listen to REALLY loud monkey "music" every week
Fucking pain.. that sounds like hell.

Sorry you have to deal with that brocel.

What is so unbelievable about this?
You gotta remember many posters here are afraid of their own shadow

a real shame when incel men were once feared as basically men who were fearless

every time she starts with her shit, I am going to put it on my window and start some really loud metal music to muffle her garbage music
Play running through these hos like I'm alek minassian.

You gotta remember many posters here are afraid of their own shadow

a real shame when incel men were once feared as basically men who were fearless
I don't think we were ever truly "feared" (NPCs only attack easy targets) but anyway. I find it baffling someone thinks such a simple dumb thing is a LARP.
Play running through these hos like I'm alek minassian.
I am going to make them listen to so much metal they will worship Satan

I don't think we were ever truly "feared" (NPCs only attack easy targets) but anyway. I find it baffling someone thinks such a simple dumb thing is a LARP.
We were feared for a short while after ER

That changed quickly when normies researched and saw posts on forums like this. Then we went back to being a laughing stock.

we wuz kangs n shieet

She listen to REALLY loud monkey "music" every week, sometimes its a party with a few people sometimes there is nobody there but still its loud shit, at least twice a week. For the entire fucking day.

Today was one of those days, she came to the front yard with some other bitch and asked me to grab her ball for her (probably her younger brother and his friends were playing with it and it ended up there) I just grabbed the ball and left, with those two whores not understanding what happened. I then threw it into the trash. :feelsdevil:

But this is only the beginning... I bough a speaker that will arrive in a few days... every time she starts with her shit, I am going to put it on my window and start some really loud metal music to muffle her garbage music... lmao I can only wonder how confused she is going to get :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I am thinking about Hatebreed... not a really good band but they are very loud. I accept suggestions. :feelsokman:
ball-er move