Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just think. Would you even want a girlfriend?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
If she isn't my looksmatch, (which 99.9% of women aren't), she'd be likely to end up cheating on me with a more attractive guy (normie or Chad). Or just dumping me for him. For me, being cheated on would be worse than inceldom. It also would mean I'd have to beat the shit out of him then get suspended or arrested. But I'd still suffer the humiliation from cuckoldry would be the absolute worst. So when I think about it, having a gf would be too risky.

JFL at my coping.

Only if she stays loyal

i don't even know anymore,i'm just floating in my limbo.

Attachments

• KWrB7XX9.jpg
    KWrB7XX9.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 55
Can't even lie I don't want a GF either I just want a fuck buddy who gives me sex whenever I want it

Unecessary mental masturbation

as long as i get to fuck her idgaf

I would want it for the emotional fullfilment, i dont think i would even care about the sex. Imagine having someone to discuss the topics you love; science, philosophy and listening to classical music together! You could read the same book together, spending time discussing it...

Alas i am a apathetic schizoid subhuman with a face that only a mother can love, so it will never happen.

yes i want a gf, i dont wanna go the rest of my life without any sort of female affection. Its fucking lonely.

Of course I want a fucking girlfriend? What is this fucking retarded question

I would want it for the emotional fullfilment, i dont think i would even care about the sex. Imagine having someone to discuss the topics you love; science, philosophy and listening to classical music together! You could read the same book together, spending time discussing it...

Alas i am a apathetic schizoid subhuman with a face that only a mother can love, so it will never happen.
I want similar things. I want to travel around the world with my gf. Traveling to cool places,watching shows together and having meaningful conversations.

Do you have any OCD like symptoms? I have read that there is a correlation between hyperthymesia and OCD

giphy.gif

I want similar things. I want to travel around the world with my gf. Traveling to cool places,watching shows together and having meaningful conversations.

Do you have any OCD like symptoms? I have read that there is a correlation between hyperthymesia and OCD

I look at all relationships with same mentality aswell, what is the point of spending time with someone if it is not goint to be mentally sitmulating or achieving something meaningful?

"Do you have any OCD like symptoms?"

Yes, i am too obsesses with hygiene that it makes me want to wear a glove in summer.

Lmao what the fuck is even going on on this forum. This used to be a good place where people discussed INceldom. This is the most volcel thread ever.

yes i would eat her pussy and ass every day. youre low t if you wouldn't do this

I agree, if I ever got into a relationship, it wouldn’t be because she’s the hottest girl I’ve met, that would just make me super nervous. It’d have to be with someone I share key personality traits, and someone of which I’m certain of their motivations (the irony being that this would probably be from someone with a lot of experience, or none at all).

It wouldn’t be cheat-proof; people change. But it’d be a much more positive experience than having to play keep-ups with a 10/10 and every single male alive in the world.

I don't really want a gf. I want to not be alive.

Too much (NT) work tbh, if I got one by some magic I probably wouldn't be able to keep her for more than a few days.

Never had a gf. I'd like to at least experience it once before I'm dead.

Even Chad billionares don't have loyal women. They just have more access to hot women.