Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just the fact there could possibly be a foid here makes me want to rope

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Its not hard to register here, and now with registrations back open the odds of a maycel or junecel actually being a disgusting roastie are HIGH.

Incel Advisory system at Red Alert, be on your toes.

giphy.gif

a roastie would give herself away / i doubt one would wanna see this negative shit

She will be your gf,just as long as you're a chadcel.

They'd get bored easily or trip up. Keep in mind how low IQ they are

They'll spread their cooties all over the site.

You can spot a womens writing style a mile away especially since most of them learn how to spell on tinder.

Didn't 4 supposedly admit to being female, in the survey? Could have been trolling, but maybe not.

You can spot a womens writing style a mile away especially since most of them learn how to spell on tinder.
You think so? I'm not sure I could, tbh

Didn't 4 supposedly admit to being female, in the survey? Could have been trolling, but maybe not.

You think so? I'm not sure I could, tbh

Yeah it usually reads out like a xoJane article or the person starts waving around false accusations, a really intellegient fem might be able to get away with it for a while but they tend to slip up when they get too comfy kinda like a guy that fakes his accent.

Females are easy to spot, they can't fake how they write, however normies men faking been incels can be complicated to spot