Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just the fact that my lower eyelids aren't straight makes me want to shoot up a mall

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
34235_803855537_tyson_ballou_H134444_L.jpg

Everytime I see someone with straight lower eyelids, I die a little more inside. I had a blepharoplasty bamck when I didn't know fuck-all about eye-aesthetics otherwise I would have ensured that not only my lower eyelids be raised but they also be made as straight as possible. I would have also asked for my canthal tilt to be made more slayer.

I might as well be acidfaced. I'm not that less attractive than if I were.

I noticed my sexdrive tank in the last few weeks. Maybe it's depression. Maybe it's my body going into "protection mode", like why expend a useless need, eh? I notice my sexdrive comes back if I'm actually standing near or interacting with a woman, so maybe it's that. I hope it isn't the agepill fucking me over already. I'm already late for surgerymaxxing, let alone for getting surgeries that I already got. I couldn't afford to get this one wrong. I am on borrowed time as an oldcel as it is. I digress.

I fucked up royally by not knowing enough about eyes back in 2014 when I had surgery.

Rather than surgery though, I'd rather be dead. That's my #1 wish. To be dead.

wear a black panther mask and go to a costume party, post results here

that way u can get laid

ghostcell said:
wear a black panther mask and go to a costume party, post results here

that way u can get laid

I know better than to go out socially. I only go to work, gym and grocery-shopping.

Same, it runied my eye area along with dark circels under the eyes and retarded eyebrows. It makes my face looks like it's melting and makes me look old and disgusting.

Kek.
Pure suifuel. I am older than you.
2 more years until i meet Gandy.

Am I blind or does this dude not have straight lower lids and no positive canthal tilt?

Could you please not make me obsess over new things about myself. fuck dude!

Mine aren't either. I feel like this is one of the most overlooked death sentences tbh.

A well supported undereye area with straight eyelids and zero scleral show is just as important as not having upper eyelid exposure or having a positive canthal tilt.

FACEandLMS said:
I noticed my sexdrive tank in the last few weeks. Maybe it's depression. Maybe it's my body going into "protection mode", like why expend a useless need, eh? I notice my sexdrive comes back if I'm actually standing near or interacting with a woman, so maybe it's that.

That's it. My sex drive is unstable and it gets better when I'm around foids. Preferebly attractive ones who interact with me in a positive or at least neutral manner. Unfortunately I am such a no lifer.

fuck

another subhuman trait

iblamemyself said:
That's it. My sex drive is unstable and it gets better when I'm around foids. Preferebly attractive ones who interact with me in a positive or at least neutral manner. Unfortunately I am such a no lifer.

it

is

over

I think that having downwards pointing, long and low medial canthus like Atesh Salih or David Gandy is far more important than straight lower lids. Lower lids can be fixed with a canthopexy but if you have a shit medial canthus then you’re gonna die with it.