Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Just Tell Her You Like Her, Bro!”

DangerNoodle

DangerNoodle

Gay Retard
★★
438D99BD F984 4D37 9EFB 1FF39E77F832

o o f
Foids truly are heartless

Lmao, I remember when I first fell for this in highschool and approached this brunette cutie after class and told her I really liked her. She just got really uncomfortable and then walked away like nothing had happened. If you're ugly, they would prefer you didn't let them know.

Lmao, I remember when I first fell for this in highschool and approached this brunette cutie after class and told her I really liked her. She just got really uncomfortable and then walked away like nothing had happened. If you're ugly, they would prefer you didn't let them know.

I have respect for incels who approach foids knowing there’s a good chance they will get rejected.
The simple thought of confessing my feelings to one makes me sick to my stomach.

As a self defence mechanism I never get feelings for girls unless they are interested in me or have feelings for me first so...I never get feelings for girls.

As a self defence mechanism I never get feelings for girls unless they are interested in me or have feelings for me first so...I never get feelings for girls.
H O W ?
75B9A41E E93C 4724 99B7 308488F46DC4

View attachment 38993

o o f
Foids truly are heartless
A girl I used to be "friends" with did the same on her snapchat stories with a guy who did the same and she put it in her mystory making a fool of him, girls are very mentally sadistic against ugly men they most likely don´t like watching a guy getting physically tortured but they love to humiliate ugly men especially if it can make them feel better about themselves e.g. getting validation of their mockery through laughs or validating reponses on their stories e.g. "you go girl" "hahaha what a loser". Girls truly are heartless.

if (Chad) {
accept Chad
true
} else {
reject incel
false
}

You should never tell females how you feel, no matter how close they are to you.

Females are the OG psychopaths and will use any sign of weakness/emotional instability against you.

The problem is that they will pretend to be interested and have feelings for you and then reject you. They love to do this to ugly men, it's one of their favorite hobbies besides fucking Chads.

You should never tell females how you feel, no matter how close they are to you.

This... I learnt the hard way... It still hurts...
Unless you are a chad dont go for her AT ALL

Females are the OG psychopaths and will use any sign of weakness/emotional instability against you.

This, this, this, this.

Even chads get gutted for opening up if they do it consistently. Expression of male vulnerability is like kryptonite to sex appeal. Open up to your bros. They’ll provide way more comfort than some foid ever could.

I will NEVER approach a woman because I couldn´t handle the rejection. DOesn´t matter if a woman constantly looks at me or flirts with me, I don´t want to be metoo´d. Women can revoke their consent at any time and because we are subhumans, they WILL.

Damn, just damn.

Just... wow. What a bitch. Though aren't they all?

You don't straight up "confess" to a foid in 2018 unless you're Chad.

Normies have to introduce themselves talking about situational bullshit, ask for a number/social media, invite the foid out to some casual event (not dinner or a movie, grandpa), then invite her back to their place. Maybe sex will happen. Repeat until a relationship forms or you get bored.

This is your love life now, if you weren't incel.

Never show any emotion to females. It's a sign of weakness unless you're chad who can get away with anything.

Never show any emotion to females. It's a sign of weakness unless you're chad who can get away with anything.

The modern western system of having "boyfriends", "girlfriends", "asking a girl out", needs to be eradicated. In my religion, the Bahai Faith, we do not have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" before marriage - instead, marriage is a family decision.

The modern western system of having "boyfriends", "girlfriends", "asking a girl out", needs to be eradicated. In my religion, the Bahai Faith, we do not have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" before marriage - instead, marriage is a family decision.
Are you the secret government? You’re Always posting about this “Bahai Faith”. At this point, you’re shoving it down our throats.

"You deserved it for being ugly"

Society is fucking regressing

Are you the secret government? You’re Always posting about this “Bahai Faith”. At this point, you’re shoving it down our throats.

If you don't like my posts, this website has an ignore list feature. My prophet says:

If ye find one athirst, give him to drink from the chalice of Kawtha and Tasneen; and if ye find one endowed with an attentive ear, read unto him the verses of God, the mighty, the merciful, the compassionate! Unloose the tongue with excellent utterance, then admonish the people if ye find them advancing unto the sanctuary of God; otherwise abandon them unto themselves and forsake them in the abyss of hell. Beware lest ye scatter the pearls of inner significance before every barren, dumb one. Verily, the blind are deprived of witnessing the lights and are unable to distinguish between the stone and the holy, precious pearl. Verily, wert thou to read the most mighty, wonderful verses to the stone for a thousand years, will it understand, or will they take any effect therein? No! by thy Lord, the merciful, the clement! If thou readest all the verses of God unto the deaf, will he hear a single letter? No! Verily, by the beauty, the mighty, the ancient!(Bahá’u’lláh, Bahá’í World Faith, p. 207)

so I do not care much about appeasing those who are not receptive to the message.

I will NEVER approach a woman because I couldn´t handle the rejection. DOesn´t matter if a woman constantly looks at me or flirts with me, I don´t want to be metoo´d. Women can revoke their consent at any time and because we are subhumans, they WILL.

Then its ovER, You know what to do
Same for op

Last edited:
I have always feared public humiliation. But I guess no one would actually care because I am a complete social outcast already.